HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

[Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sola

PostSubject: [Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin   Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:50 pm

PVE Talent Spec (Include a wowhead talent calculator link)
0/9/62

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Solanari

Stats (Unbuffed)
-- REMOVE THE UNNECESSARY TEXT --

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY (Hunters may remove Expertise)
AP: 3013
Hit: 324
Crit: 30.21%
Haste: 293
Expertise: 0 Very Happy

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?
I have Grim Toll and Mirror of Truth. I also have the 2min PvP trinket.

What is your glyph set-up?
Glyph of Crusader Strike, Glyph of Judgement, and Glyph of Consecration.

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
Washington State, and yes. I speak english. Very Happy

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
I have both.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
I use Omen, Recount, and PallyPower.

Raid Experience (No one cares about 10 or 25 Vault or what you killed post 3.0 in BC)
I've raided up to Archimonde in BC, haven't really done anything special till Wotlk, when i actually started caring about raiding. In Wotlk, I've done everything but 25 EoE.

Guild History
Jumped from various nonraiding guilds, made a couple of rl friend guilds. I'm currently in Planisphere.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
Yes, I agree with them.

Are you prepared for the next scheduled raid? (Yes means you're going to be on and ready during our scheduled raid time fyi)
Yop. I'm on most of the time.

Reason(s) for applying
I want to help/join a guild that is actually motivated, like me, to do endgame raiding, instead of just Vault and Sarth. Cause those are srs buisness.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
I do what I am told during raids, I do whats best for the guild, I follow teh rules, and I can show up to most, if not all raids I'm included in.

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin   Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:45 pm

1. Either no kings or full kings. 4/5 Kings is fail. Nobody wants 8% when they can get 10%.

2. Why are some gems so much better than others? It seems inconsistent. Green gems in your ilevel 200 chest, yet blue ones in your ilevel 200 pants. Ordinarily I wouldn't fault someone much for putting non-blue gems in a 10man piece, but if you're putting blue gems in a (admittedly pretty good) heroic piece, then no reason not to go all the way with your chest, especially when you put the expensive 10stats enchant on it.

3. Speaking of enchants, where's the shoulder/cloak/helm enchant at? You're Exalted with Knights of the Ebon Blade, no reason not to have the helm enchant, and cloak enchants are cheap. And since you're only Honored with Scryers, no reason not to at least have the 13 crit rating enchant as the placeholder until you can get your Hodir rep up.

4. Why Spec into Divine Purpose? It isn't really that great for pve content, especially when it means you're 4/5 Kings.

5. I assume you just replaced your professions, which is why they're unleveled.

6. I think a blue (Vengeance Bindings) is better than those epic wrists from Halls of Stone, though I'm not really sure.

6. Other than those things mentioned, it looks alright initially. Could use some changes, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Reckface

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin   Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:12 pm

No expertise... at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grak

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin   Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:39 pm

No slam on applicant, but after last night's naxx w/ 7 pallies do we really need another one? Guild Monster needs to update recruiting needs list imo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sola

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:21 pm

1. Makes sense, I'll redo my spec.
2. As of right now, its a money issue, so i just got random stuff off AH. Working on fixing it.
3. Enchants: i know. My armory hasn't updated, I do in fact have the head enchant from ebon blade, and the shoulder enchants.
4. I think its sexy being able to get out of stuns, but you're right, so once again, I'll look at changing up my spec.
5. Had 350 Erb, but that got boring, which i replaced with mining before Wotlk even came out. Also had about 356 Alch, but (i know this sounds like an excuse, its not), my brother, replaced it with BS, cause he said it went better with mining.
6. K, I'll look into that.
7. Nope, no expertese, at all atm.
8. Cause I'm awesome. You can also read my application to see why you need another one (me) :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reckface

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin   Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Barnowl = your brother.
Barnowl = Kitteh.
Kitteh = the guy who scammed Wolky/Nerfus.

Just throwing that out there.

I don't want people to judge you because he is your brother, but it's kinda hard to refrain from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sola

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin   Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:19 pm

This I know, that's why I disassociated myself with him after he first scammed someone, and have been telling people talking to him not to "buy" from him, because its just a scam.

I am really sorry about your guildmate, I didn't know he was scamming anymore until I came home and he rushed out exclaiming, "I just made another 10k gold".

:[

This sucks wiener if this is hurting my chances at getting into the guild...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeos
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin   Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:13 am

I am going to deny your application based on two things.
1) You are a Ret Paladin, we have a shit ton of Paladins right now and are overfull on melee as well.
2) You can never disassociate yourself from your brother in an online game, he is a scammer, sorry. He is YOUR brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin   Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:45 am

I don't care so much about the Paladin/melee situation, but your brother's actions have forever tainted your reputation. Whether or not you were complicit, disapproving, or oblivious -- it just doesn't matter.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin   

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Solanari - Retribution Paladin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1