Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid

Go down 
+10
Peanutbutter
Smolder
Secondary
Tihson
Xeos
Rishana
Reckface
Feardotpew
Mondrana
Jugernautt
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

[Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Hard to take your app seriously when you are unavailable for a trial run.
Back to top Go down
Jugernautt

Jugernautt

PostSubject: app   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:13 am

is there anyway my app could be left open for a week or so i have buddies ive played with for over 2 years in my guild and im the main tank..i respectfully request time to leave my guild in a good spot b4 i were to leave . i value my friends and dont want to ruin relashionships. just need time to talk it over with them and find a suitable replacement. if this is an issue please let me know asap.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:17 am

Jugernautt wrote:
is there anyway my app could be left open for a week or so i have buddies ive played with for over 2 years in my guild and im the main tank..i respectfully request time to leave my guild in a good spot b4 i were to leave . i value my friends and dont want to ruin relashionships. just need time to talk it over with them and find a suitable replacement. if this is an issue please let me know asap.
Was this a concern of yours when you app'd on the 18th? I don't mean to sound critical, but you didn't talk this over with them prior to app'ing? By informing us that you are their MT, does that mean you are saved to everything this week?

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:30 am

We definitely respect your desire to leave your friends in a good position. That being said you apped approximately two weeks ago and have been saved to all content for both weeks. If you are serious about your desire to join Damage Done, you need to make arrangements to be available for trial raiding.
Back to top Go down
Jugernautt

Jugernautt

PostSubject: app   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:40 am

i will be speaking with them this evening sorry for the confusion i will be available next week for trial. i just kinda feel bad leaving them but it remains to be seen if guild could attain the level dd has. i mean there are some idiots in my guild and no matter what i tell them they make same mistakes and i grow tired. i like my friends but i think my time has come to join a better guild and stop wasting time in guild where people cause wipes on trash pulls.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 am

Jugernautt wrote:
i will be speaking with them this evening sorry for the confusion i will be available next week for trial. i just kinda feel bad leaving them but it remains to be seen if guild could attain the level dd has. i mean there are some idiots in my guild and no matter what i tell them they make same mistakes and i grow tired. i like my friends but i think my time has come to join a better guild and stop wasting time in guild where people cause wipes on trash pulls.
Deed u half yer tolk wif gyldiez?

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Jugernautt

Jugernautt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:53 pm

hey guys at this point im going to have to withdraw application. i have stuff goin on seasonal fishing, like deadliest catch if any of u have seen it..i dont know when i can be on and for how long when i am..after fishing if you guys dont mind i will reapply. but for now i respectfully withdraw . thank you for time and im srry.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:22 pm

[Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 Gone%20fishin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2