Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest

Go down 
+13
Aliissa
Xeos
Honed
- Z -
Petrus
Tihson
Feardotpew
Smolder
grak
Dimidréas
Secondary
Rishana
buddhist
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smolder

Smolder

[Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Mondrana wrote:
Male BE +1!

No, and it should be grounds for an auto-decline.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:20 am

Ichaerus wrote:

Answered "Yar" to "What is your trinket set-up?" -1

I lol'ed.

Smolder wrote:
Mondrana wrote:
Male BE +1!

No, and it should be grounds for an auto-decline.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Tihson

Tihson

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:51 am

How do you feel about paper zepplins?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vtown16
toadboy

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:57 pm

A short guild history. You will not be automatically disqualified for being in a bad guild (everyone makes mistakes). You should briefly discuss why you moved from one guild to the next. If you were kicked out, include any relevant details. You are allowed to be guilded while you recruit with us. You are encouraged to remain honest.

last time i checked that meant more then just stating the name of the guild u was in. Nways let me fill this in as to what u should of said:

Iron Knights- (insert stuff about joining and bc raiding here). "Then wrath came out and I took 2 months to lvl my priest to 80. Then as soon as I got 80 I started lvling my druid instead of getting gear on my priest, even though the whole guild (especially toad) was bitching that I should be gearing my priest."

Then one day they was short a healer and instead of pugging a healer with 3 times better gear they decided to carry me since 3 of the healers done their job and was already decked out. I then got t 7.5 gloves from vault because toad was nice enuff to get kuru to pass them to me since he already had a nice set of epic gloves. Then in the next 2 raids got 3 more peices of t7/7.5."

"After that I told them I didn't wanna raid nemore then when they dropped me down from class leader rank I QQ'd and gquit. Which was fine cause I wanted to play my druid neways."

"Then for the hell of it I went and posted an app on DD just to see what they'd say. Aso so Ich could get a good laugh." THE END

That sound about right?
Back to top Go down
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 pm

toadboy wrote:
A short guild history. You will not be automatically disqualified for being in a bad guild (everyone makes mistakes). You should briefly discuss why you moved from one guild to the next. If you were kicked out, include any relevant details. You are allowed to be guilded while you recruit with us. You are encouraged to remain honest.

last time i checked that meant more then just stating the name of the guild u was in. Nways let me fill this in as to what u should of said:

Iron Knights- (insert stuff about joining and bc raiding here). "Then wrath came out and I took 2 months to lvl my priest to 80. Then as soon as I got 80 I started lvling my druid instead of getting gear on my priest, even though the whole guild (especially toad) was bitching that I should be gearing my priest."

Then one day they was short a healer and instead of pugging a healer with 3 times better gear they decided to carry me since 3 of the healers done their job and was already decked out. I then got t 7.5 gloves from vault because toad was nice enuff to get kuru to pass them to me since he already had a nice set of epic gloves. Then in the next 2 raids got 3 more peices of t7/7.5."

"After that I told them I didn't wanna raid nemore then when they dropped me down from class leader rank I QQ'd and gquit. Which was fine cause I wanted to play my druid neways."

"Then for the hell of it I went and posted an app on DD just to see what they'd say. Aso so Ich could get a good laugh." THE END

That sound about right?

SHIT JUST GOT SERIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Wow enlightening, rebuttal Budhhist?
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Hey Jason, I've been looking for you to ask you about all these guys anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 pm

toadboy wrote:

That sound about right?

pretty much wrong.

from what ive heard, the IK leadership system is pissing a lot of people off, which is why people are leaving. Buddhist only apped cause i told him he should, and not on a whim as you like to say. Before accusing people, get your facts straight, and instead of posting on other ppl's forums about ppl who are apping, you should fix whatever problems it is in your own guild causing people to leave in the first place.

i still backup buddhist, and chaneral has even said that buddhist was one of the best healers he knows.

pointless to turn down a good player because their old guild is unstable.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Sit down, Rish, you'll hurt yourself.
Back to top Go down
buddhist

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:05 am

LOL @ toad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go back and play runescape.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:25 am

Great Answer.

Application Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest   [Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined]buddhist - Holy Priest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2