Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How 'bout them Chargers?

Go down 
+2
- Z -
Peanutbutter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

How 'bout them Chargers? Empty
PostSubject: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Yeah buddy!
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:42 pm

POS team. The Colts gave them the game in OT with over 9,000 yards of penalties.

Stupid game.

No, I'm not bitter.
Back to top Go down
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:16 am

FUCK YEAH CHARGERS!!!!!!!

SCIFRES AND SPROLES FTW.

Last edited by Reckface on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:34 am

You mean Scifres?
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Istosalis

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:50 pm

chargers or cardinals for superbowl!

go crappy teams go
Back to top Go down
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Petrus wrote:
You mean Scifres?

fffffffffffffffff yeah I suck at names. brb edit.
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:44 am

I feel so sympathy for the Colts. That team blew it big time. They got the MVP and they just couldn't do shit against one of the more mediocre secondaries in the NFL. I'm obviously glad my team won, even though we have a tough game against the stingy Steelers this weekend.

But yes, why Rivers isn't recognized as a quality QB like Manning, or Scifres doesn't get a pro bowl nod when he is CONSISTENTLY one of the most legit punters in the league just blow my mind. And yes, thank goodness we have Sproles in for the, "Oh wow I'm hurt against in the playoffs" Tomlinson.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Ok, fine. I will give you the fact that you have probably the most amazing kicker I have ever seen.

Those punts were amazing/painful.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Colts gave that game away woth penalties. Chargers punter was amazing.

Steelers are gonna push their shit in.
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Well we didn't lose by much to them a few weeks ago, although it's going to be a lot colder now and that means more running against a very stingy run defense with our small tailback (assuming LT is out).

Oh and for crying out LOUD please please PLEASE throw the ball to Vincent Jackson this week. He didn't get a single toss his way and that guy has been seriously amazing this year.

I'm crossing my fingers obviously, but I would probably guess the Panthers, Cardinals, and Chargers won't be in the Superbowl because all 3 have mediocre defenses compared to the other 5 teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout them Chargers?   How 'bout them Chargers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How 'bout them Chargers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: