51/5/15

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Eatmyhealz

Stats (Unbuffed)
Spellpower: 1986
Mp5 (while casting): 139
Crit: 27.78% Holy
Haste: 393

Do you have any resist sets? If so, which and how much?
Yea I have the old bc shadow resist set but i dun think its gonna be really necessary for Wotlk since we will probably need alot more resistance.

What is your trinket set-up?
The Egg of Mortal Essence/Embrace of the Spider

Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket?
Yes

Do you need any obvious upgrades?
The only upgrades i really need is helm and boots. I have had some bad luck on drops. Also im aware of my shitty gems in those 2 items i just didnt think it would take me this long to get an upgrade on those

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
New York City. (Yar.)

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
Yes.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
Yes, Grid, Clique, Pallypower, and AgUnit Frames

Raid Experience
Naxx non-heroic/heroic - cleared, Sartharion non-heroic/heroic - cleared, The lawl Vault boss non-heroic/heroic - cleared, Malygos not cleared but I've done the fight before.

Guild History
Havok

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
Yes.

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here
Yes.

Reason(s) for applying
Because Fear has been telling me to join for a while now.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
I think i would be a good addition because I consider myself to be a good player who is very tenative. Any task that may need to be done I take it seriously and do it efficiently. But on the other hand I do have a good sense of humor and know when it is the appropriate time for it. Thank you for your time

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:10 am

http://damagedone.forumotion.com/applications-f4/declined-eatmyhealz-holy-paladin-t1471.htm

That said, your gear looks alright. Your crit is kind of low at only 27% holy crit. You are, however, missing that 3% extra from ret talents that you skipped to take kings.

I'd like to point out that it's better for you to stay away from any purple gems except for one throughout your gear to activate the meta, which should be 21 int/chance to return mana. All others should be Int or int/spellpower if at all possible.

The Kirin Tor Spellpower/Crit helm enchant is best, and get on that Sons of Hodir rep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:07 am

For the second time around, he's a fantastic healer, my 2's partner, and does know his stuff. I feel a lot safer if he's in a raid with me, due to the fact that i can pull agro and probably get a BoP from him, lol. Goddamnit he better get in this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eatmyhealz

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:15 am

yea i did mention on the obvious upgrades bout my shitty stuff on my boots/helm. the purple gems yes i agree it should be all Int sockets, changes will be made
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:44 am

eatmyhealz wrote:
yea i did mention on the obvious upgrades bout my shitty stuff on my boots/helm. the purple gems yes i agree it should be all Int sockets, changes will be made

Yes, I noticed you said something, but considering the five purple gems in your gear right now (including two burning crusade blue quality gems), I thought it deserved mention. I'm glad you do know your stuff, though, and I have run instances with you and agree that you do a good job.

Now get to work on your Hodir rep! You aren't exalted with Scryers or honored with Hodir, and it's very quick and easy to become honored with latter for an extremely large enchant upgrade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:32 am

So healz...how about those Jewelcrafting Inscription shoulder enchants? *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:33 am

Going to go ahead and vouch for this dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eatmyhealz

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:59 am

yea...sigh shut up ur dam mouth fear. Thx mirror
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Well, aside from the fact that your character has a completely horrible name, you seems to have some solid backing from some people in the guild. I can't see at
Armory at the moment so I'm trusting Petrus pointed out any
major flaws(purple gems are bad) in your gear. I'll look over everything in a couple days and we'll get back to you.

Edit: I would most likely have you spec 51/0/20 for extra crit and run speed.
It looks like you have a lot of different spell ranks on your bar. Why? Downranking has been dead for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eatmyhealz

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:26 pm

yea i agreed with him should have dun it sooner. i replaced them all except the one in my helm and chest cuz i still have the shit meta on which i will replace once i get a new helm. but i can replace it now once i find sum1 to cut my earthsiege diamond. with clique and grid thas pretty much all i use to heal my set up has been the same since BC i dun use them at all there kinda just there honestly. sweet i wanted to go 51/0/20 just i always had to spec for kings atm.

Last edited by eatmyhealz on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Yo what I do? Heal moar heroics imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:37 pm

Lol, I agree with Secondary. Someone buy this man a namechange!

(though to be fair it isn't half as bad as some of the apps we have gotten in the past, and maybe not even as bad as some recruits that were accepted)

View user profile
Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:18 pm

sup my name is crasyshaman and i wanna join the guild
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tihson

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:44 pm

I decided to log onto my crap computer here while on vacation just to toss a bump for Healz. While in Havok for my short stint right before the xpac came out, the raids that I was in with my paly, Healz was a darn good healer and I'll back him as far as a recommendation goes for his healing prowess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vtown16
Mondrana

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Tihson wrote:
I decided to log onto my crap computer here while on vacation just to toss a bump for Healz. While in Havok for my short stint right before the xpac came out, the raids that I was in with my paly, Healz was a darn good healer and I'll back him as far as a recommendation goes for his healing prowess.

LESS FORUM TROLLING MORE LOGGING ON WOW!! Razz

and a bump for him, seems cool and not a bad healer. Btw i'll fucking pay for you and feardotpew's name change.

Ok maybe I wont.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:32 am

Alright, I looked over your armory and it seems like you changed some gems for more int which is good.

You should get the Emblem Libram as soon as you can, it is by far the best in game.
All your enchants are correct.
The spec I'd have you use for our raids is 51/0/20.
Unfortunately it lacks a lot of talents that are amazing for pvp so we have to respec for arenas, pve wise its the best you can get.

Thats about all the criticism I can come up with, i'm impressed so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tihson

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:56 am

Mondrana wrote:
Tihson wrote:

LESS FORUM TROLLING MORE LOGGING ON WOW!! Razz

Aye, be back on Sunday. I'm having withdrawals from not having a WoW-enabled computer here. drunken
Back to top Go down
eatmyhealz

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:03 am

yea i do have the emblem libram. i switch btwn the 2 depending on the fight. yea until they implement having 2 specs i would need to respec often which is fine. k ill respec 51/0/20 now. thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:24 pm

Mondrana wrote:
Btw i'll fucking pay for you and feardotpew's name change.

Kindly die in a fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondrana

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Feardotpew wrote:
Mondrana wrote:

Kindly die in a fire.

no you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eatmyhealz

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:23 am

hahaha NO UUUKEN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tihson

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:29 am

Feardotpew wrote:
Mondrana wrote:

Kindly die in a fire.

Don't worry... You can't get a name change. I need to make sure I know who to throw paper zepplins at all night.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:25 am

Mondrana wrote:
Feardotpew wrote:
Mondrana wrote:

Kindly die in a fire.

no you.

Tihson wrote:

Don't worry... You can't get a name change. I need to make sure I know who to throw paper zepplins at all night.

Go diaf imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondrana

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:48 am

TriviaBot crits Feardotpew for 186220000(90000000000 overkill) gchat text damage.
Feardotpew dies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:06 pm

[Guild] [Triviabot]: Q1: Death knights who get sex changes are gay. (True/False)
[Guild] [Feardotpew] True
[Guild] [Triviabot]: 'true' is the correct answer, Feardotpew in 0.95 seconds.
[Guild] [Triviabot]: ---NEW GAME RECORD---
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin   

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn]Eatmyhealz - Holy Paladin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next