Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
- Z -

- Z -

The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him. Empty
PostSubject: The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him.   The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:29 pm

'Cause seriously, if someone was going to do it, it'd be Japan.

Well anyways... Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that other good stuff from those of us here in Damage Done. It recently occurred to me that these news posts aren't so much for the benefit of those already in guild (as they typically are aware of recent guild related events) as they are for those of you not in the guild.

I was going somewhere with this post I swear.

Oh, right. So I'm a bit late posting this (maybe more than a "bit") but we killed 25 man Malygos and Sartharion with a Drake up. Further, I've decided to continue on with my "not taking screenshots of kills" gag. Maybe it's not so much of a "decision" really but...

The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him. Toilet

See, that's the kind of weird shit Japan comes up with! The best part is that it is advertised as a potty training device.

FOR TODDLERS.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him.   The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:34 pm

The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him. Japan_weird_shit

More Japanese Potty Training:

Go to this link and watch the whole thing. If you're going to watch it, you absolutely must suffer it through to the end.
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him.   The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:48 am

my people are weird
Back to top Go down
Mondrana

Mondrana

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him.   The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him.   The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Japanese cloned Jesus so they could re-crucify him.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: News-
Jump to: