Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunwell "Pug"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mondrana

Mondrana

Sunwell "Pug" Empty
PostSubject: Sunwell "Pug"   Sunwell "Pug" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:37 am

I'll be forming and leading a Sunwell pug with Magishaun in the near future. Luckily enough you can pretty much just zerg the entire instance besides KJ, but me and magishaun we're the dragon orb controllers back in the day so it should be pretty e-z mode if people arent retarded.

I'm hoping to aim for Friday, the time is TBA.

Only problem I can see is Twins Conflag...BUT im almost 100% positive we can kill Sacrolash before first conflag. lol. loot will just be /roll. Ideally i'd like to get 25 but its definatly not required.

LOL INC KJ BOW???!!

--Fellatio Loothoar Mantrana
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

Sunwell "Pug" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunwell "Pug"   Sunwell "Pug" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:36 pm

i still have all my fire and shadow resist gear
Back to top Go down
Mondrana

Mondrana

Sunwell "Pug" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunwell "Pug"   Sunwell "Pug" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:43 am

GOOD FUCKING GAME...

Ontario was hit with a bad snow storm and my power was out for hours...sorry I couldnt be on, im going to try this again 3pm SERVER. Sorry everyone who waited, ill make it up to you. FUCK CANADA & FUCK SNOW.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

Sunwell "Pug" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunwell "Pug"   Sunwell "Pug" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:12 pm

You should come to this side, it's nice and sunny with barely two inches of snow. Which is still enough to cause dozens of accidents a day for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunwell "Pug" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunwell "Pug"   Sunwell "Pug" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunwell "Pug"
Page 1 of 1