Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only in Mississippi

Go down 
+6
Galt
Petrus
taldra
Xeos
Dimidréas
Shelarahn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Galt

Galt

Only in Mississippi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:58 pm

You mean to post this in the mugshot thread I think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:45 pm

Just for the record, and I don't know the whole list, but some scientific study earlier this year concluded that the most painless way to die was from falling from a very high location (building, etc). Basically a euphoric, serene free-fall and then instant death with no pain.

Gunshot to the head was supposedly high up on the list, but I don't remember it all.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:31 am

Peanutbutter wrote:
Gunshot to the head was supposedly high up on the list, but I don't remember it all.
I honestly wouldn't even trust this to be 100% effective. People have been shot in the head and survived. IMO, grenade or nothing.

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:19 pm

I thought the best way was finding a nightshade plant concentrating the nicotine a little and ingesting. You are supposed to just fade out into a nice buzzed unconsciousness and die.
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Immolation by nuclear blast would be pretty painless. The time you would take to vaporize is shorter than the neural impulse transmission time.
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:40 pm

grak wrote:
Immolation by nuclear blast would be pretty painless. The time you would take to vaporize is shorter than the neural impulse transmission time.

gg being nuked
I like that one.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:04 pm

grak wrote:
What about the time between the initial blast and when you actually vaporize. Is there time in there for your life to flash before you? I suppose it depends on your distance from said blast.

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:57 pm

Vaslant wrote:
grak wrote:
What about the time between the initial blast and when you actually vaporize. Is there time in there for your life to flash before you? I suppose it depends on your distance from said blast.

~ Sean

The more important question to the Jesus freaks... Is there time for your soul to go to heaven?
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:14 pm

Malaese wrote:
Vaslant wrote:
grak wrote:

~ Sean

The more important question to the Jesus freaks... Is there time for your soul to go to heaven?

No. It's instantly vaporized aswell.
But christians don't get nuked anyways.

/shrug
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:51 pm

Benzodiazepine overdose gets my vote. Nothing more painless than being too barred out to stay awake and then your heart/lungs stopping while you sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Dimidréas wrote:
Malaese wrote:
Vaslant wrote:
grak wrote:

~ Sean

No. It's instantly vaporized aswell.
But christians don't get nuked anyways.

/shrug

Trick question really because we would clearly only nuke people that we EVIL...and evil people go to hell.
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:15 pm

malaese, you are a modern day thomas aquinas. Thanks for the epistemological relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only in Mississippi   Only in Mississippi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only in Mississippi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: