Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seymour

[Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK   [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:59 pm

PVE Talent Spec 0/50/21

Before anyone says anything about frost being the "tanking spec." I'd like to remind everyone that death knights are very versatile and all specs work for different things.

That being said this is still something I'm feeling out I like alot of the frost talents, but I feel as though unholy still may be the way to go. I've taken peeks and glances at Elitistjerks, but im still not entierly sure what direction im headed in QUITE yet.

Armory Link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Seymoure

Stats (Unbuffed)

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY

AP: 2006
Hit: 122
Crit: 15.25
Haste: 160 (before Icy talons buff)
Expertise: 119

Please take into consideration the fact that I haven't been 80 for even a week, and death knights start gear gimped anyway.

Do you have any resist sets? If so, what and how much? No

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades? Both are in Obvious need of improvement. No 2 min trinket yet. I assume this question is referring to old content anyway.

Where are you from? CT

How old are you? 20

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? Yes

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc? Xperl

Raid Experience Classic: Up to and including C'thun BC: Up to and including Teron

Guild History I haven't raided in some time. I....I can't even tell you the last guild i was in. Being totally honest. I xferred to another server, where i was working in black temple. Tears of the Phoenix was their name.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times Yep, and yep

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here Fridays will never work for me.

Reason(s) for applying Unguilded is a pretty good reason in itself, I'm looking to get back on the horse once more.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done I like to have a good time, but I know how to get down to business as well. I've apped in the past and I haven't made it, but I like to think that time heals all wounds and we can start off fresh once more. I hope you guys feel the same

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI Nothing special i assure you.

https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/TrentDitz/UI.jpg
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK   [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:36 am

Third times the charm
Back to top Go down
Seymour

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK   [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:44 am

Shelarahn wrote:
Third times the charm

Haha as the saying goes I suppose.

Lets keep it lighthearted eh? I just want to play/enjoy (even though those don't always go hand in hand) the game.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK   [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:45 am

This thread is now about dead kittens

[Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK Adeadcat
Back to top Go down
Seymour

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK   [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:51 am

Shelarahn wrote:
This thread is now about dead kittens

[Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK Adeadcat

Before i post limited only to dead kittens?
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK   [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:05 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK   [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:24 am

Just because an expansion is released does not mean that all application requirements are thrown out the window.

You stated in your app that you have not been level 80 for very long, that is fine. What is not fine is apping to a raiding guild without proper enchants or gear. You clearly have NO IDEA how to itemize your character, and trying to bullshit your way in by stipulating that, "Death Knight specs are flexible," does not fly.

I will agree that all three talent trees of the Death Knight character can be used for both tanking and DPSing, but you took the worst aspects of two different builds, clusterfucked them together, and attempted to anecdotally legitimize it. You say you have begun to browse some of the Elitist Jerks threads, but if you had gotten past the first paragraph, you would realize that you are taking your character in the entirely wrong direction. Simply mentioning the words "Elitist Jerk" does not give you a free pass, especially if you take the literal opposite of their recommendations.

The icing on the cake would probably be your incredibly selective memory regarding your past history. There are a number of people in this guild who know you, so I find it more than a little hard to believe you don't remember them. Fudging the truth (known as lying in some circles) is never a good way to make a good first impression.

Add up all of the aforementioned, combine it with your absolute inability to make one of our three raid nights (at best your attendance would be 66%), and there is simply no way I could in good conscious pretend you had a shot at getting in this guild. I wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable raiding community, but I think you've explored all possible avenues of entry for this guild. You may not reapply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK   [Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Seymoure Frost/Unholy DK
Page 1 of 1