Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes. We. Can.

Go down 
+13
Kamma
Damacus
grak
Galt
Malaese
Dimidréas
Rishana
Petrus
- Z -
Shelarahn
Secondary
Ichaerus
Peanutbutter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Secondary

Secondary

Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Just got home from voting, apparently my local Starbucks is giving free coffee to those of us with "I Voted" stickers, its a good day.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:17 pm

WWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

I sent in my vote via mail over a week ago! Where's my Starbucks!
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:56 pm

I got a free pitcher of guinness for my I voted sticked.

Beat that bitches.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:03 pm

Damn, its a rip off I didn't get any sticker to show I did my shit... I doubt it would have given me a break on the 40oz I'm going to buy after work to drink while watching election coverage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:08 pm

First polls are closed!
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Galt wrote:
Damn, its a rip off I didn't get any sticker to show I did my shit... I doubt it would have given me a break on the 40oz I'm going to buy after work to drink while watching election coverage.

If it makes you feel better I'll be in my managerial accounting class from seven to nine p.m. server time and I've got a presentation to do on which I'M the only one that's done any work.

Yee-fucking-haw.
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:41 pm

Numbers are starting to roll in from Indiana and Kentucky! Goooooo Obama!

He'll lose Kentucky handily but if Indi cannot be called quickly or is called for Obama, that will show a very likely trend for Obama to have a fantastic night.
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Numbers are starting to roll in from Indiana and Kentucky! Goooooo Obama!

He'll lose Kentucky handily but if Indi cannot be called quickly or is called for Obama, that will show a very likely trend for Obama to have a fantastic night.

let's fucking hope so Smile

p.s. hi
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:57 pm

Damacus wrote:
Galt wrote:

If it makes you feel better I'll be in my managerial accounting class from seven to nine p.m. server time and I've got a presentation to do on which I'M the only one that's done any work.

Yee-fucking-haw.

It does make me feel better because I'm at home with a 40 in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:32 pm

Yeah, Starbucks ran an ad campaign giving one free coffee to everyone who voted. Ben & Jerry's offers ice cream and Krispy Kreme is offering a free donut.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:52 pm

North Carolina and Florida not looking to good for McCain early.
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Penn in Obama's column, pretty much makes the math impossible for McCain without an upset out west (and he still has to hold Ohio and Florida).
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:08 pm

trending to a very short night.
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:14 pm

All typical calls so far, but Indiana STILL too close and the populous regions are starting to come in, regions that should favor Obama.

Virginia is currently the only state Chuck Todd says should bother Dems. It was supposedly leaning Obama but it's still a pretty close race. Of course, lots of N VA still needs to report in, but Dems may have though they could put it away early.

Of course, Floria and North Carolina just don't look good for McCain. It may be a short night for the presidency, but we still have to check the Senate races and the Props.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:17 pm

MSNBC is already calling 52 dem senate seats with 14 open. Not sure Senate is really open for debate at this point.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:21 pm

Grats on fucking up the country once again
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:25 pm

yw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:25 pm

I doubt Dems pick up the req senate seats. They lost the Kentucky seat to McConnel.

However.... Ohio just got called by all nets for Obama. Game OVER.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:30 pm

Shelarahn wrote:

So...again means the last time a Dem was President? Clinton? Best times this country has seen in a LONG time. I'm not particularly political but if I could pick a time to go back to it would be Clinton Era second followed by the Kennedy Era first in which I wasn't even born.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:43 pm

OOOOOOOOHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wonder what McCain's victory party in Arizona looks like...

Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 Slide_595_12363_large
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:47 pm

Shelarahn wrote:

Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 Terk10
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:56 pm

I'm going to send a congrats letter to Obama with a check for all my money. You know, cut out the middle man.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:08 pm

I'm waiting for Obama to win Arizona.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Sucks if you are still in line in Alaska...every vote counts! Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Obama wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes. We. Can.   Yes. We. Can. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes. We. Can.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: