Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should the leaders do about Shelarahn?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

What should the leaders do about Shelarahn? Empty
PostSubject: What should the leaders do about Shelarahn?   What should the leaders do about Shelarahn? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:31 pm

We've seen language in the last week essentially saying that Shelarahn is goaded by some of us and that anything is fair game outside of overtly racist commentary, but what has he contributed to the dialog?

He has admitted to outright lying on his application, a move I would have used to boot him on the spot.

He has once again contributed to the general stench on the Gorg boards with some most of his recent commentary.

He has brought his personal brand of hate to the forums.

The leaders haven't done much other than warn him about using the 'N' word, but I say it's long past time for him to find a new home. What say the rest of you?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

What should the leaders do about Shelarahn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should the leaders do about Shelarahn?   What should the leaders do about Shelarahn? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:34 pm

I say I am absolutely floored by this stunt. Honestly, I am embarrassed for you Peanutbutter.
Back to top Go down

What should the leaders do about Shelarahn?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: