HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 The Third and Final Presidential Debate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:10 pm

Galt wrote:
1. Then why not contribute more to help out your friend?

2. Do the able bodied people live nicely? Are they content with their situation?

3. What is McCain going to do with these issues that is better than Obama's proposals?


I'm having trouble looking for McCain's plan to fight poverty or his ideas of medicaid/welfare reform.
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/

1. I am, I support him a lot and he will in fact be living with me starting in May

2. No, they live in fucking shacks, and I don't know if they are content, but they are the type that get big shitted up SUVs and jewelry and shit, but live in hovels

3. I don't care what McCain does, he can keep his head up his ass, anythings better than some Socialist Asshole


Last edited by Shelarahn on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimidréas

avatar

Posts : 417
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
Galt wrote:
1. Then why not contribute more to help out your friend?

2. Do the able bodied people live nicely? Are they content with their situation?

3. What is McCain going to do with these issues that is better than Obama's proposals?


I'm having trouble looking for McCain's plan to fight poverty or his ideas of medicaid/welfare reform.
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/

1. I am, I support him a lot and he will in fact be living with me starting in May

2. No, they live in fucking shacks, and I don't know if they are content, but they are the type that get big shitted up SUVs and jewelry and shit, but live in hovels

3. I don't care what McCain does, he can keep his head up his ass, anythings better than some Socialist nigger


Ouch...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
- Z -

avatar

Posts : 2012
Join date : 2007-12-09
Location : Surrounded by primitive screwheads

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:30 pm

First, last, only warning.

If these threads cannot retain some minor level of decency, they will be locked. You will notice that I have never once hinted at stepping in to play moderator before, except in the case of personal animosities. This is because for the most part, I don't care what is said.

Shel, you went over the line, and I think you know it. You don't need to respond to my post, just don't do it again.

This warning applies to everyone.

_________________
I don't know why my girlfriend gets so mad at me for always being right, I don't get mad at her for always being wrong.
Zyzzx - 80 Shadow Priest


Last edited by - Z - on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:34 pm

I don't think it was one step over the line, if he acts like one, I'll call him one, but I won't SAY it anymore.

Silly Yankee's and your political correctness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taldra

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-06-06
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:40 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
Silly Rednecks and your political incorrectness

went ahead and fixed that for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:44 pm

taldra wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
Silly Rednecks and your political incorrectness

went ahead and fixed that for you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
taldra

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-06-06
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:59 pm

I love that flag.... LOVE IT.. one day when zombies are over running this world that flag will be held high on top of the piles of undead brain eating zombies... until that happens just keep it in the closet plzkthkzbye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peanutbutter

avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Well you can lead a horse to the water but you can't make him drink. At some point, you have to refute logic to say the things you have said, Shel, and to just throw out the N word and backpedal with, "Well that's what he is," is pretty much the core issue here. You don't like the fact that he's a black guy with a lot of ideas you feel are a bad idea. You don't like getting ganged up on here and so you just attack back to try and score a reaction.

There's a reason McCain has looked like the bad guy here and Obama the winner in the debates. Simply put, Obama keeps a cool head. McCain is clearly pissed off that he even has to debate a guy 25 years his younger with a lot less experience. McCain clearly feels that he's the better candidate and is insulted to even be considered along side of Obama.

Your reactionary words are really just a reflection of what McCain is probably thinking, "Why is a war hero like me getting beat up so badly by this upstart black guy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:06 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Well you can lead a horse to the water but you can't make him drink. At some point, you have to refute logic to say the things you have said, Shel, and to just throw out the N word and backpedal with, "Well that's what he is," is pretty much the core issue here. You don't like the fact that he's a black guy with a lot of ideas you feel are a bad idea. You don't like getting ganged up on here and so you just attack back to try and score a reaction.

There's a reason McCain has looked like the bad guy here and Obama the winner in the debates. Simply put, Obama keeps a cool head. McCain is clearly pissed off that he even has to debate a guy 25 years his younger with a lot less experience. McCain clearly feels that he's the better candidate and is insulted to even be considered along side of Obama.

Your reactionary words are really just a reflection of what McCain is probably thinking, "Why is a war hero like me getting beat up so badly by this upstart black guy?"

I don't dislike him cause he's black, I hate him cause he's a fucking Socialist. His color is just another nail in the coffin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimidréas

avatar

Posts : 417
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:12 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
His color is just another nail in the coffin.

You say this as though there is something wrong with being black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeos
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:15 pm

Dimidréas wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
His color is just another nail in the coffin.

You say this as though there is something wrong with being black.

That all depends on things like it being night, or someone being a ninja. Damn dark skin advantages. I always did think those night games of capture the flag were unfair.

McCain '08 !


Last edited by Xeos on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:15 pm

Dimidréas wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
His color is just another nail in the coffin.

You say this as though there is something wrong with being black.

You're obviously not from the South
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 34
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:18 pm

GG shel. Your logic couldn't have been shot down any better than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Xeos
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:21 pm

Can't we agree that the administration staff makes most of the decisions anyway, the president is just the final yea/nay vote on it.

What I am really worried about is a Democractically controlled Congress, D controlled Administration and then D apointed Judges because some of ours are looking like it is time to go. Preventing any kind of Filibuster check/balances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honed



Posts : 225
Join date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
Dimidréas wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
His color is just another nail in the coffin.

You say this as though there is something wrong with being black.

You're obviously not as much as a MORON as me

Fixt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Xeos wrote:
Can't we agree that the administration staff makes most of the decisions anyway, the president is just the final yea/nay vote on it.

What I am really worried about is a Democractically controlled Congress, D controlled Administration and then D apointed Judges because some of ours are looking like it is time to go. Preventing any kind of Filibuster check/balances.

Considering the current congress has, what, a 10% approval rating? I don't think we have to worry about another Liberal controlled Congress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimidréas

avatar

Posts : 417
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
Dimidréas wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
His color is just another nail in the coffin.

You say this as though there is something wrong with being black.

You're obviously not from the South

So if I was I would magically understand that there is inherently something wrong with a person being black? O.o

Seeing as how I am not from the south, as you have deduced, please feel free to expand on what would be considered wrong about being black that would offer it as being "another nail in the coffin", for I am mildly curious about what logic this might entail...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taldra

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-06-06
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Honed wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
Dimidréas wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
His color is just another nail in the coffin.

You say this as though there is something wrong with being black.

You're obviously not from the South

Fixt

I liked it the other way... cause Shal is not a moron... just a misguided southerner... besides calling him a moron just helps spread the hate that much more.. and if we do that then the Communists win

and now you know... and know is half the battle Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimidréas

avatar

Posts : 417
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Xeos wrote:
Can't we agree that the administration staff makes most of the decisions anyway, the president is just the final yea/nay vote on it.

This should be apparent considering your current president.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimidréas

avatar

Posts : 417
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:29 pm

taldra wrote:
Honed wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
Dimidréas wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
His color is just another nail in the coffin.

You say this as though there is something wrong with being black.

You're obviously not from the South

Fixt

I liked it the other way... cause Shal is not a moron... just a misguided southerner... besides calling him a moron just helps spread the hate that much more.. and if we do that then the Communists win

and now you know... and know is half the battle Wink

Honed doesn't believe in misguidance.
He believes in fists and beating up people or something. Had a big long religious discussion and that's what it boils down to. Underneath it all there's this big, fuzzy, rabid teddy bear though.

So-ho-ho cuuuuute >^,^<

/pokesHonedw~astick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honed



Posts : 225
Join date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:31 pm

taldra wrote:
Honed wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
Dimidréas wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
His color is just another nail in the coffin.

You say this as though there is something wrong with being black.

You're obviously not from the South

Fixt

I liked it the other way... cause Shal is not a moron... just a misguided southerner... besides calling him a moron just helps spread the hate that much more.. and if we do that then the Communists win

and now you know... and know is half the battle Wink

Nope he's a moron. Not much more too it. What hate am I spreading by calling him a moron? Probably less then if I called him a Racist Redneck Retard eh?

I'll settle for moron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 34
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:34 pm

BRRRRAAAAIINNS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Honed wrote:
taldra wrote:
Honed wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
Dimidréas wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:
His color is just another nail in the coffin.

You say this as though there is something wrong with being black.

You're obviously not from the South

Fixt

I liked it the other way... cause Shal is not a moron... just a misguided southerner... besides calling him a moron just helps spread the hate that much more.. and if we do that then the Communists win

and now you know... and know is half the battle Wink

Nope he's a moron. Not much more too it. What hate am I spreading by calling him a moron? Probably less then if I called him a Racist Redneck Retard eh?

I'll settle for moron.

Guy has a point, but lets not state the obvious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimidréas

avatar

Posts : 417
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:40 pm

Galt wrote:
BUUUUUMMMMMMMSSSSSSS!!


fix't
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 34
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:42 pm

more like broke't haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   

Back to top Go down
 
The Third and Final Presidential Debate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin
» The Final Fight: Operation Phoenix 2nd Demo Released
» Final Fantasy XIII-2
» final nights song list ANYONE??!!!
» Bilbao Masters Final 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: