HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 The Third and Final Presidential Debate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Petrus

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 29
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:19 am

Shelarahn wrote:
"The Messiah" isn't as far ahead as the Left would like us to believe.
Shelarahn wrote:
Also, cheating on polls? Is this really what the Libs have resorted to?

I'd say these are the first two shit-talking lines in the thread, posted as blatant generalizations of the left much like PB and Kornak's generalizations of the right. So no, I don't think everyone else started the shit-talking. You did, but they fanned the flames. Needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 33
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 am

Petrus, stop feeding the trolls por favor. Believe it or not you're doing more harm than good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
taldra

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-06-06
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:23 am

Obamarahn wrote:


Mmmm....



No

They are the ones that started the shit talking

so be a bigger person....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrus

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 29
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:24 am

Why should I stop "feeding the trolls" when you won't?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:26 am

taldra wrote:
Obamarahn wrote:


Mmmm....



No

They are the ones that started the shit talking

so be a bigger person....

Have we met?

And Peter, it's not shit talking when its true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 33
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:29 am

Petrus wrote:
Why should I stop "feeding the trolls" when you won't?
Cuz of all the people "taking this thread serious" you seem to be the worst offender. Your efforts to mend things or calm the waters are all side-shows are looking for. Engaging in conversation isn't feeding, going out of your way to tell everyone to play nice is.


So, back to the last on topic topic. I still would like to know how Obama is such a socialist and how, if true, its a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:31 am

Galt wrote:
Petrus wrote:
Why should I stop "feeding the trolls" when you won't?
Cuz of all the people "taking this thread serious" you seem to be the worst offender. Your efforts to mend things or calm the waters are all side-shows are looking for. Engaging in conversation isn't feeding, going out of your way to tell everyone to play nice is.


So, back to the last on topic topic. I still would like to know how Obama is such a socialist and how, if true, its a bad thing.

Because it would make my money, which is earned, someone elses, who didn't earn it

It's not my fault they are poor, go get a job

But politics aside, we can all come together on one thing. This shit needs to be stopped. Now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 33
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:35 am

You do realize that your tax money is being spent on other people right now, don't you? I say "your" tax money meaning your parent's of course because you have to have a job to even be required to pay taxes. Still, the robin hood cliche doesn't do anything to show me how he is a worse form of socialism than we already have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 33
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:35 am

Yeah, and Eminem needs to quit it.


Forrealdoh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Petrus

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 29
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:36 am

Galt wrote:
Petrus wrote:
Why should I stop "feeding the trolls" when you won't?
Cuz of all the people "taking this thread serious" you seem to be the worst offender. Your efforts to mend things or calm the waters are all side-shows are looking for. Engaging in conversation isn't feeding, going out of your way to tell everyone to play nice is.


So, back to the last on topic topic. I still would like to know how Obama is such a socialist and how, if true, its a bad thing.

Yes, but as soon as we got to a point where people were actually offended by the posts, it wasn't a joke anymore. I don't really give a flying fuck if anyone thinks it is, or was, because people are actually offended and a former guildie might not come back and those aren't good things. So I really don't care if I feed a fucking troll.

Shelarahn wrote:
And Peter, it's not shit talking when its true

See, that's the thing, it's NOT all true and some of it doesn't matter. Cheating in an online poll, oh noes, what ever will we do? I trust some polls more than others but Obama IS rather far ahead and the online polls really don't matter. Also, making blanket statements and generalizations about side that anyone politically disagrees with is just going to get people mad at each other, and it worked. Grats.

Edit: I do hope this gets locked eventually, it's pretty fucking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:45 am

Petrus wrote:
pretty fucking ridiculous.



And yes Galt, MY tax dollars (I have a part time job, HAD a full time job but had to cut back because of school) do already go to people, but not as many as they will under Obamas tax plan, especially after he inacts free healthcare for everyone with his new supermajority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 33
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:50 am

Oh, so you make a quarter mil at your part time job then. Sorry man, I didn't know you were ballin like that.

So what else makes Obama a socialist, I'm still unconvinced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:53 am

Galt wrote:
Oh, so you make a quarter mil at your part time job then. Sorry man, I didn't know you were ballin like that.

So what else makes Obama a socialist, I'm still unconvinced.

It would be nice, but no, that tax plan is mainly my family as a whole.

And Im not going to try and convince you of shit, I could show you a picture of Obama having a beer with Karl Marx and you would just say it was out of context.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamma

avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:54 am

Shel a few q's:

1. What is the significance of the University of Chicago Dept. of Economics?

2. Who is Obama's economic adviser?

3. What school did he attend?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taldra

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-06-06
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:55 am

Obamarahn wrote:
Petrus wrote:
pretty fucking ridiculous.



And yes Galt, MY tax dollars (I have a part time job, HAD a full time job but had to cut back because of school) do already go to people, but not as many as they will under Obamas tax plan, especially after he inacts free healthcare for everyone with his new supermajority.


Ok shel you have convinced me! OBAMA 08! I mean free health care, free money for my lazy ass! O and the benefit of socialism! LETS SPREAD THE WEALTH AROUND!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 33
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:58 am

Obamarahn wrote:
It would be nice, but no, that tax plan is mainly my family as a whole.

And Im not going to try and convince you of shit, I could show you a picture of Obama having a beer with Karl Marx and you would just say it was out of context.
How much was your tax refund check this year?

The Marx thing is not a good analogy, doesn't back up the socialist claim. Its looking like your characterization of Obama is about as deep as your come backs. Not to say I'm surprised but I prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt to at least explain what you said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:00 am

Kamma wrote:
Shel a few q's:

1. What is the significance of the University of Chicago Dept. of Economics?

2. Who is Obama's economic adviser?

3. What school did he attend?

Cheers.

\(_o)/

Galt wrote:
Obamarahn wrote:
It would be nice, but no, that tax plan is mainly my family as a whole.

And Im not going to try and convince you of shit, I could show you a picture of Obama having a beer with Karl Marx and you would just say it was out of context.
How much was your tax refund check this year?
\(_o)/


Galt wrote:

The Marx thing is not a good analogy, doesn't back up the socialist claim. Its looking like your characterization of Obama is about as deep as your come backs. Not to say I'm surprised but I prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt to at least explain what you said.

I think it's a great analogy, but would you prefer I used Robert Owen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comotosis

avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:14 am

Malaese wrote:
Thanks for drawing the line....now I'm interested. Does this guild's history repeat itself? Interesting question for sure....but none of you kids even know the history.....btw just curious Shela, how'd you get past Como surely he didn't approve?
- Z - wrote:
People who know Shel see this as a big joke (that includes Como, if you were still wondering Malaese). Those who don't have already grabbed their torch and pitchfork. Locking this thread now serves no purpose. If I was ever going to do it, I would've done so several pages ago.
I was the only officer that was against letting him in the guild when he apped the second time.

this thread is still stupid and people need to stop posting in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damacus

avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:22 am

obamarahn hahahaha

p.s. I remember reading somewhere that "most anything goes" here, true/false?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taldra

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-06-06
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:24 am

Kamma wrote:
Shel a few q's:

1. What is the significance of the University of Chicago Dept. of Economics?

2. Who is Obama's economic adviser?

3. What school did he attend?

Cheers.

1. ya i can't find anything on this ...

2. * Jason Furman (director of economic policy)
* Austan Goolsbee (senior economic policy advisor), University of Chicago tax policy expert
* Karen Kornbluh (policy director)
* David Cutler, Harvard health policy expert
* Jeff Liebman, Harvard welfare expert
* Michael Froman, Citigroup executive
* Daniel Tarullo, Georgetown law professor
* David Romer, Berkeley macroeconomist
* Christina Romer, Berkeley economic historian
* Richard Thaler, University of Chicago behavioral finance expert
* Robert Rubin, former Treasury Secretary
* Larry Summers, former Treasury Secretary
* Alan Blinder, former Vice-chairman of the Federal Reserve
* Jared Bernstein, Economic Policy Institute labor economist
* James Galbraith, University of Texas macroeconomist
* Paul Volcker, Chairman of the Federal Reserve 1979-1987
* Laura Tyson, Berkeley international economist, Bill Clinton economic adviser
* Robert Reich, Berkeley public policy professor, former Secretary of Labor
* Peter Henry, Stanford international economist
* Gene Sperling, former White House economic adviser
3. Harvard Law School
Columbia University
Occidental College

FEEL THE POWER OF GOOGLE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 33
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:27 am

Obamarahn wrote:
I think it's a great analogy, but would you prefer I used Robert Owen?
Its as good of an analogy as McCain taking pictures with Hitler is.

Too bad you can't remember what your tax return was, it would make it easier for you to determine how much more money Obama would be giving you. Of course, since that is socialist thing so you would probably be better off just sending that money back in to the IRS huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:28 am

Galt wrote:
Obamarahn wrote:
I think it's a great analogy, but would you prefer I used Robert Owen?
Its as good of an analogy as McCain taking pictures with Hitler is.

Too bad you can't remember what your tax return was, it would make it easier for you to determine how much more money Obama would be giving you. Of course, since that is socialist thing so you would probably be better off just sending that money back in to the IRS huh?

Obama wont give me shit, I'm "rich", remember?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 33
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:29 am

Your parent's making money doesn't mean you're rich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:32 am

Galt wrote:
Your parent's making money doesn't mean you're rich.

Money doesn't make me rich? Well Fuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 33
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:39 am

What do you do at your job? I never saw you mention it before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   

Back to top Go down
 
The Third and Final Presidential Debate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin
» The Final Fight: Operation Phoenix 2nd Demo Released
» Final Fantasy XIII-2
» final nights song list ANYONE??!!!
» Bilbao Masters Final 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: