Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trial version -> full version

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malaese

Malaese

trial version -> full version Empty
PostSubject: trial version -> full version   trial version -> full version I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:57 pm

I swear there was a way a couple years ago to go from the trial version of WOW to the full version. Long story short I don't want to find my old WoW discs, I have the expansion disks and I want test my new computer to see how it runs. Anyone know the way around?
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: trial version -> full version   trial version -> full version I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:02 pm

The clients should all be the same, the account you log in with is what is restricted to trial/whatever, so just DL the client and log in with a real account.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: trial version -> full version   trial version -> full version I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:24 pm

I tried that and it said that account is not compatible with a trial account version.....blah blah, I know it used to work looks like they closed that door.
Back to top Go down
Scrubdaddy

PostSubject: Re: trial version -> full version   trial version -> full version I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:08 pm

if you still have an active acct you should be able to download either tbc or the regular wow from your acct info page on warcraft.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trial version -> full version   trial version -> full version I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trial version -> full version
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: