Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally

Go down 
+2
Shelarahn
Feldom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Feldom

[Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:49 pm

My Armory page:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Feldom

My Raid Spec:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVxhMgzheotVMphMc

About My Character:
I would like to apply to your guild. Here are the answers that you were requiring that I must answer. I would like to use Huntsu as my reference; we have recently started play as 2v2 partners.

Damage (appropriate schools):HOLY 908
Healing:2227
Mp5 (while casting):81-99
Hit:0
Crit:19.29-29.0
Haste:37-55

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor? YES

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?) YES, 6 OR MORE

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades? There are a few things I did not get luck with

Where are you from? SOCAL - ENGLISH

How old are you? 21

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? YES

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc? YES

Raid Experience:
I used to raid with Deep Blue for over a year. Great people and I hated leaving however I had a falling out with the Guild Leader. I hired one of the officers to work for me in RL, and I had to fire him... so I felt that it was time to move on. I took a few month off and am recently getting back into raiding. My recent reason for applying is to get back into the flow of the game before the xpack. I have raided in the past and enjoy the time spent getting better gear but i love to see progression and the general environment of a raid.

I would be a good addition to Damage Done because of my strong interest in doing things right. i believe people can look to me to carry out my role and also turn to me to cover there ass when things go crazy.

I understand that I will undergo a "trail by fire" and I look forward to showing my use to you and your Guild.

I would like to make it know that I am open to being a Prot Pally. I have tanked before and fell in love with it, however was not given the full chance to show my use to a guild that was very anti-pally tank.

I also have been advised to open myself up to any 5 or 10 man than you would need a healer for. I have solo healed Kara and with a shadow priest, solo healed ZA.

My Only Pic of My UI
[Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally Wowscr11

Feldom - Pally Healer (full time)

Last edited by - Z - on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:09 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : New Information About Me)
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 am

Holy PvP gear, Batman!

Log out in PvE gear please
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:17 am

Holy shit you have T5, that's kind of awesome

I like you
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:24 am

Primary wrote:
Holy shit you have T5, that's kind of awesome

I like you

YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT WHEN I WORE MY FULL T5 SET ASSFUCK
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:30 am

You said you had a falling out with the guild leader? Specifically Boogey? He's a pretty relaxed individual in my dealings (never interacted in a raid or anything), so I'm curious how a RL situation would have caused tension.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Feldom

PostSubject: falling out with Bogeywoman   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Well my problem with Bogey was his style of leadership... In Real life I run a million dollar company and I wanted my opinion valued when I felt strong about something. Consistently he failed to hold my respect and one raid I had enough.

In regard to the Real Life person that i hired... He worked directly for me for over 6 months and failed to perform at work. I was forced to fire him for his poor work ethic. However, he was one of the people that lead the raids and I was not going to put myself in that position.

Most things have been worked out but i have cut all ties from DB and would like to seek out a guild that respects all their guildies.

Feldom
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Feldom wrote:
million dollar

We only need ONE rich kid in this guild

Mad
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Feldom

PostSubject: Rich Kid   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm

I am not rich... I'm just starting a growing company.

Feldom
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:12 pm

Since you're a mid-sized businessman (1 million in annual sales I assume?), what's your take on

1) The Bailout, esp. the new version with the business cuts

2) Obama vs McCain
Back to top Go down
Feldom

PostSubject: Political Standing   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Well my standing on the subject my offend some readers so if you are really into pollitics and feel that your vote counts... stop reading.

i feel that the general public likes to complain about the way things are being ran, no matter what. So for me, it is who am i going to choose to complain about not doing their job the way that i would do it. I know that everyone feels the President it doing everything perfect and that they would want nothing changed but that is a lie. None the less i feel that if the bail out goes through or not i am going to have to deal with it... life is about working through the problems that you can control and dealing with the ones that you cant. Either way they happen and there is nothing that is going to change that.

I would like to hope that everything is going to be easy and that everything will always get better, but nothing gets better for everyone... someone has to suffer for the happiness someone else receives. My thoughts are very odd and for a businessman that has seen what the government has to offer it is hard to believe that I can expect for them to ever stop taking the hard earned money that i work everyday for. For every dollar that i make i give them 60 cents... so tax or another... so what is another tax gonna do??? It is just how life is, i am paying for someone else problems.

------------

How is my application going? Have i passed the review board? Are there more political or social questions i need to answer?

Feldom ( should i go ret? )
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:58 am

I am actually not a part of the guild anymore, having retired from the game, so I don't know how you're doing with the review board.

I just like to pick (potentially interesting) people's brains. And I don't think anybody would agree that the President is doing a good job/the best job he can. The bailout is not that great, but it's better than nothing and the general impetus is we don't have time to come up with a perfect plan right now (Obama says he'll go back to review/improve it if elected).
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:41 pm

I am gone all day today, so please make yourself available to talk either tonight or tomorrow. En lieu of anything else, we raid at 6:00 on Tuesdays. Let me know if there are any blocks of time that work better for you.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Nitpicking time:

Luminous Gems (9heal/4int) aren't good, its MUCH better to use 8 spellcrit in those yellow sockets.

Your neck, "Archaic Charm of Presence" is a downgrade from the "Brooch of Nature's Mercy" from Eagle(2nd boss) in ZA.

Cloak enchant is never a big deal for us, I run 10 (or 15) shadow resist for chances to fear resist and such.

9 healing 6 stam gem in your chest. Bad. Mp5 is a blue gem. 9heal 2mp5 will always be better, always.

6 Stats to chest, why? You can just get 6mp5, its better AND cheaper.

You have the 26 healing and reduced threat meta gem, the 12 int and chance to restore mana is FAR superior. I can't remember the exact numbers but if yo chain cast the meta alone nets you 20-40mp5.

I'll assume that you have the badge shield because you get unlucky drops. You should really try and get the kara/mag/za one.

Boar's Speed > Vitality for boot enchant. Minor run speed makes a big difference in some fights T6+

I wouldn't recommend using much haste (your gloves) until you have access to lots of T6. Its not safe for your mana.

You have the caster dps band of eternity. Bad. Get exalted and pay 150g to change it to the healing one. Spell crit ain't that good.

Not a huge deal but I'd be more satisfied with your bracers if you farmed up Guardians(S4). The S4 neck would be a big upgrade too, and there is no rating requirement for it.

Your spec:
You have quite a few things going wrong here, why don't you have Divine Illumination, the 41ptholy talent. Its one point for an AMAZING cooldown which saves you tons of mana.
You don't need 1/3 Pure of Heart for anything, put that point in Divine Illumination.
You have 3/3 Blessed Life, you should never be getting hit. Makes no sense. Drop 3 points from that and put 2 points in Improved Blessing of Wisdom.

In the prot tree: Drop the 4 random points in Improved Devotion Aura and put them in Toughness. Drop Sheild Specialization fr Imp. Righteous Fury (Helps in PvP)
Finally, drop Imp. Hammer of Justice and pu tthe points into Imp. Conc Aura. Its amazing for when you get a spell interrupt. Then put the last point to max out stoicism.(You should have an extra point after dropping blessed life)

TL;DR:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVxhMgzheotVMphMc
22 heal in red slots.
10 spell crit in yellow.
11heal 2mp5 in blue.
Back to top Go down
Feldom

PostSubject: Thanks   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:45 pm

I have made some changes. I messed up on my talent build but i expect to redo it next week when the patch hits. ( look at my orig post... made some additions there )

Feldom
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Where were you today? Part of agreeing to be prepared is showing up to the next raid. If you let an officer know you can't make it (either via tells, PMs, or posting in this thread) that is one thing, but to not show up completely unannounced on what would have been an ideal day to try out does not put favorable points in your camp. You'll notice I have declined some applicants for as much.

Please be on line and on time to our next raid, or let us know if you cannot make it.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:59 am

I wanted to invite you to a Magtheridon raid today to see how you would do, but you have me on ignore. Why is that?
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Feldom

PostSubject: Not Present For Raid   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:08 pm

I am sorry about not being on for the last few days, I had a family emergency. I will be on for the next raids. I would love to show my stuff as soon as needed.

IDK why i had anyone on ignore... that wont happen again.

Feldom
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:08 am

Welcome aboard! Sorry it took so long, blame Ichaerus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally   [Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Feldom ----- Holy Pally
Page 1 of 1