Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Really Bad Players thread

Go down 
+6
Galt
Damacus
Petrus
Amalgarashi
Serayne
Shelarahn
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

Really Bad Players thread Empty
PostSubject: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 am

This thread is for us to share the unique characters in the WoW community who just don't quiet understand how to gear a character (i.e. Warlocks with druid staffs, mages with healing gear, etc. etc.) So if you find any of these special players, please feel free to share, my first contribution is:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Noshame
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:58 am

Primary wrote:
quiet

Suspect

On a side note, nice find! Not only does he rock the healing gear, but also strongly supports melee stats! Legit.
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:10 am

it's inevitable, so i might as well doit.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Theleos
^
'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:15 am

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Frostybubs

Not SO bad on most of it, but check out the rings. He also usually runs around with the sunwell crafted robe on... but not the dps one - the healing one.

I'll find better later.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:25 am

I got ganked once by a hunter with some spell damage, beastslaying on his wep, and 800 ap

at 70.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:34 am

I'm not sure whats worse, someone who shows a lack of understanding in terms of World of Warcraft stats or the person who takes time to find armories of said individuals and makes threads about it.

"Wee some guy out there didn't put the right glove enchant on his green gear, what a fuckin noob." Look, I'm cool too now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:35 am

Galt wrote:
I'm not sure whats worse, someone who shows a lack of understanding in terms of World of Warcraft stats or the person who takes time to find armories of said individuals and makes posts about it.

"Wee some guy out there didn't put the right glove enchant on his green gear, what a fuckin noob." Look, I'm cool too now.

Stop e-thugging, we aren't going out of our way to find people. For example, the mage I linked was just chilling around Orgrimmar, I inspected him and the lulz ensued.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:37 am

...and it made you feel so tingly that you had to make a thread. Grats. That guy is so owned by you making fun on him on a forum he doesn't read. You win at wow.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:38 am

Galt wrote:
...and it made you feel so tingly that you had to make a thread. Grats. That guy is so owned by you making fun on him on a forum he doesn't read. You win at wow.

No, it's just for a laugh. The fuck is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:39 am

Primary wrote:
Galt wrote:

No, it's just for a laugh. The fuck is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:40 am

What the fuck is wrong with what? Man, I'm cheering you on, you totally owned that guy. I bet your jokes are so cutting he canceled his account.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:42 am

Galt, seriously stop e-thugging, it's not cool

Moving on...

Petrus wrote:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Frostybubs

Not SO bad on most of it, but check out the rings. He also usually runs around with the sunwell crafted robe on... but not the dps one - the healing one.

I'll find better later.

May I add that Frostybubs is the same guy that bought a T6 paladin and promptly joined DISEASE. A perfect example of people who have more money than sense.
Back to top Go down
Honed

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:47 am

This e-thugging thing intrigues me...tell me more.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:05 am

Calling someone ethug is a subtle way of thanking them for the pat on the back. I was just trying to encourage him in his conquest of ousting all these sub 70 people with poorly optimized gear for public castigation like it should be.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:08 am

Okay, there are players who just don't know (like that mage guy) and there are players who put effort into things thinking it's right or best when it's not. Then, when you try to give them advice in a friendly or helpful way, they blow you off and ignore your efforts to try to help. There's also no use in linking people who do just one thing or two things wrong (i.e. a few prot paladins on Gorg who I could go on for 20 minutes about why they have the wrong enchants or gems here or there), it's the people who either a) just don't know, and it may be useful to try and help them or b) try really hard by doing the wrong thing and don't take advice to boot.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:13 am

I ran across a warlock with a green druid staff and all agi gems in AV once. I SERIOUSLY hope that was someone just joking around.
Back to top Go down
Honed

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:26 am

I came to this thread hoping it was some sort of support group for me...I am SORELY disappointed primary.
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:50 am

I think Galt's post was directed primarily at me because all I do, day in and day out, is armory people in shitty guilds that I assume will have shitty gear, shitty enchants, and shitty gem choices.

I'm elitist, blow me.

Wait, nvm, nobody's worthy of that.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:38 pm

No, its just because all that time you wouldn't get on the mage. Can't be bothered to reformat your puter, you insensitive fuck. What about my needs?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:51 pm

Galt wrote:
No, its just because all that time you wouldn't get on the mage. Can't be bothered to reformat your puter, you insensitive fuck. What about my needs?
Galt wrote:
Galt wrote:
Galt wrote:
Galt wrote:
Galt wrote:
Galt wrote:
Galt wrote:

Galt: Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we 3v3'd RMP?
Z: Hmm, doesn't sound too bad, I'll go out and blow some arena points and tens of thousand of honor on some discipline gear.
Galt: Cool, I talked to Damacus, he said he'd be down.
Z: K, awesome. Enchanting my gear.
Damacus: Hey guys! I am totally committed and/or dedicated to this team!

***10 games are played***
Z, D, or G (I don't remember who): Cool, we just went 10 and 0.

***10 more games are played***
Z, D, or G (I don't remember who): Damn, our record is now 18 - 2. Legit.

***10 more games are play-- wait a minute...
Z: Where's Damacus?
Galt: No idea, he was on earlier.
Z: Dickface.

***Days go by***

Z: Damacus???

***Weeks go by***
Galt: Damacus???

***Months go by***

Galt: This game sucks, Ima go play pong and kill my neighbor's dog.
Z: QQ

***More months go by***
Damacus: Hai guyz, I'm back, did I miss anything?
Z: Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:14 pm

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY, DICK

shoulda ran with dnub imo kekekekek
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:05 pm

*cough*battletoady*cough*
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:34 pm

Galt wrote:
*cough*battletoady*cough*

Owned.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:50 am

I expected this thread to be about Vragath.
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:27 pm

- Z - wrote:
Galt: Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we 3v3'd RMP?
Z: Hmm, doesn't sound too bad, I'll go out and blow some arena points and tens of thousand of honor on some discipline gear.
Galt: Cool, I talked to Damacus, he said he'd be down.
Z: K, awesome. Enchanting my gear.
Damacus: Hey guys! I am totally committed and/or dedicated to this team!

***10 games are played***
Z, D, or G (I don't remember who): Cool, we just went 10 and 0.

***10 more games are played***
Z, D, or G (I don't remember who): Damn, our record is now 18 - 2. Legit.

***10 more games are play-- wait a minute...
Z: Where's Damacus?
Galt: No idea, he was on earlier.
Z: Dickface.

***Days go by***

Z: Damacus???

***Weeks go by***
Galt: Damacus???

***Months go by***

Galt: This game sucks, Ima go play pong and kill my neighbor's dog.
Z: QQ

***More months go by***
Damacus: Hai guyz, I'm back, did I miss anything?
Z: Fuck you.

the middle part sounds familiar hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really Bad Players thread   Really Bad Players thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really Bad Players thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next