Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

[Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:43 pm

PVE Talent Spec
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IZdxczIbzZEx0tr0khbA

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Feardotpew

Stats (Unbuffed)
HP: 9816
MP: 9172

Damage: Shadow - 1215; Fire - 1102
Mp5 (while casting): 0
Mp5 (while not casting): 132
Hit: 201
Crit: 23.96% (After factoring in the Devastation Talent)
Haste: 66 (4%)

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor?
No, but I am on the quest Ruse of the Ashtongue

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz?
I have no shadow resist pieces, but I have started farming the mats to make them.

A fire resist set for Illidan? (tanks only, all others can delete this line)
I have a fire resist set for tanking Leotheras the Blind.

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades? (DST, HSH, etc?)
Raiding:
Darkmoon Card: Crusade
Scryer's Bloodgem

PVP:
Timbal's Focusing Crystal
Medallion of the Horde (Epic Quality)

Where are you from?
New York, born and raised. Not only can I speak English well, I am also an English Major (/gasp).

How old are you?
Just turned 21 this month.

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
I do.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
I mainly use the Omen threat meter to monitor threat, along with the Deadly Boss Mods, Titan Panel, and Atlas Loot addons.

Raid Experience
I have have helped down the first five bossesof Serpentshrine Cavern but have never seen Lady Vashj. I have been a part of unsuccessful attempts on Al'ar and successful attempts on Void Reaver in Tempest Key: The Eye. I have been a part of successful attempts on Rage Winterchill and an unsuccessful attempt on Anetheron in Mount Hyjal. I have also cleared Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, and Karazhan multiple times. Pre-BC, I have cleared Molten Core, Zul'Garub, and briefly saw the first few bosses of both AQ20 and AQ40.

Guild History
I've recently transferred to this server just over the past weekend so I haven't been a part of any guilds here. I was in a number of other guilds back on my old server, Alterac Mountains, and was a founding member and officer of Reckless Ambition. Most of my BC raiding experience came from that guild, which I was a member of for the better part of about 6 months (approximately).

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
I agree.

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here
I am prepared for the next scheduled raid.

Reason(s) for applying
From my understanding, Damage Done has made the progress in raiding that I wish to see before WotLK comes out. I haven't been able to even see the Lady Vashj and Kael'thas Sunstrider fights, let alone see them downed before on my old server, and I'm confident I can accomplish both those things by being a member of Damage Done. Also, I love the name.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
I believe that I am a very solid team player and I can listen to instructions well. I research fights that I haven't done before (knowing there is a chance I will be doing them in the near future) and I try to learn different strategies for bosses in the event the current strategy isn't working. I am also friendly and I like to have fun on guild chat. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Just in case   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:06 pm

I know my shoulders are terribad, including the crit gem in it, but I am dying to replace them.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:23 pm

First thoughts:

1. Boar's speed! Good work Very Happy
2. If you switched your three crit/damage gems for three hit/damage gems, you'd gain 12 (or 15 if epic) hit, which imo is enough to dump that bloodgem for a real damage trinket.
3. Why Mining/Skinning? At the moment, these have no self-buff to you (though they become significantly better in 3.0), I (and probably most people here) would still advocate dropping one for a crafting profession.

I'll leave the rest to the actual warlock experts.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:40 pm

Petrus wrote:
First thoughts:

1. Boar's speed! Good work Very Happy
2. If you switched your three crit/damage gems for three hit/damage gems, you'd gain 12 (or 15 if epic) hit, which imo is enough to dump that bloodgem for a real damage trinket.
3. Why Mining/Skinning? At the moment, these have no self-buff to you (though they become significantly better in 3.0), I (and probably most people here) would still advocate dropping one for a crafting profession.

I'll leave the rest to the actual warlock experts.

1. /smiles.
2. I know about the crit gems, they've been in there for a looooong time. My plan is to replace my t4 shoulders with t5, and then regem those 3 gems you mentioned. That'll give me the same spell hit I have plus I'll be able to buy the badge trinket, which I'm farming badges for right now.
3. I've had mining/skinning fooooorever now, and I've just been farming gold in my free time. I was planning to drop skinning for engineering should I ever get that epic engineering pattern from Sunwell to make the epic level 70 helm piece, but I don't want to level engineering until I actually join a guild that can bring me to Sunwell.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:26 pm

WTS "a bucket of grapejuice and a cool refreshing glass of fried chicken", pst.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:31 pm

Feardotpew wrote:
WTS "a bucket of grapejuice and a cool refreshing glass of fried chicken", pst.

That's racist

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:46 pm

I was told there would be sexual favors by mentioning that.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:36 pm

Unless told otherwise, be ready at 5:45 Tuesday. I apologize for taking so long to get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:50 pm

No problem. That's server time, right?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:18 pm

Withdrawing my application.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:51 pm

I'm sorry we couldn't take you to Sunwell yesterday. BT is just a better fit for recruits (gear requirements in SWP are prohibitive).

I would still like to talk to you, and I should be around later today at 9:00 server if you have any remaining interest in joining.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Damn but I'm persuasive. Wink

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Feardotpew - Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 1