Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballobeef

Ballobeef

[Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:34 pm

's me again!

Stats: 1250 dmg (unbuffed)
193 +hit (overcapped i know)
18.33% crit ( in moonkin )
41 spell haste (zomg new gems)

I thought that I would put out another app, as I've been doing a whole lot of nothing lately. I want to say a few things right off the bat; School is in session for me so i wont be able to make Tuesday raids, but Friday/Sunday raids should be fine. That might be enough to screw me, but i wanted to get that out. I'll copy/paste from my old post as much hasn't changed.

Raid Experience: Pretty much all the pre-BC raids except for deep aq40/Naxx. As for TBC Kara/Za/Gruuls/Mag's/TK(a little). and SSC to Vasj( but who does t5 content anymore? lol). Full MH experince and BT to RoS, i ran with this awesome guild, i learned alot from a few runs Razz .

I understand the loot rules and raid times. I understand that raiding is stressful and that i wont always win loot, also i know my class well and my role in raids.

An upgrade from MH would be http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34009 because my current weapons are downright terrible. And an upgrade from BT would be http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32483. Not only does it have one of the highest raw +dmg stats, but its on use ability is huge.

As for guilds, I've been rotting in Batman for months talking trash with the few people who still log on.

The main reason i want to join DD is that i love to raid, but havent had much opportunity to.

I feel that I'd be a good addition because while I'm not quite as geared as most people in the guild, i know my role and play it well. Gear comes with time.

~Ballobeef / Luke

~~I has more cookies this time.

Last edited by Ballobeef on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:35 pm

ilu ballo.
Back to top Go down
Ballobeef

Ballobeef

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:36 pm

ilu too mang
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:38 pm

=o

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Ballobeef

Ballobeef

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:09 pm

I'd just like to add, ZOMFGASDHKAJ:ALKSD:ASDLADHSLA the SF Idol finally dropped in Shattered, happy days happy days. lol!
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:24 am

Oh goddamnit. I just finish a freaking essay post in another Boomkin's application, and then you go ahead and post. Evil or Very Mad

You'll just have to excuse my lack of prose. Wink

Your gear has come a long way since the first time you app'd, and you seem to know your class pretty well. That being said, crit gems and vitality enchant makes baby Raptor Jesus cry. Being unable to make Tuesdays is a huge blow to your app, but it may not disqualify you outright. Glad to see you're still around and friendly towards DD, we appreciate the interest.

P.S.- Good lord your spell hit is high.
Back to top Go down
Ballobeef

Ballobeef

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Come on, I have ONE crit/dmg gem socketed and its been there since i got the armor. Anywho, I'll be around, just wanted to have this posted again.
Back to top Go down
Ballobeef

Ballobeef

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:20 pm

meh, i tried.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:39 pm

You can stand unda mah umbrella
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:27 pm

ella ella eh eh eh
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:07 pm

I sent you a tell in game but didn't get any sort of reply. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Ballobeef

Ballobeef

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:23 pm

really? i must have been afk, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Ballobeef

Ballobeef

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:29 pm

Well, looks like the better moonkin got in. My app is still open, I'm just tired of rotting in Batman not doing anything. The main reason I applied was because i wanted a guild that would actually DO stuff when Wrath comes out. Honestly, I'd like to see Illidan die before he's outdated completely, but whatever, I know how this works.

~~shameless bump~~ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:33 pm

I will contact you in game.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Best of luck to you. Sorry it took so long to get in touch with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid   [Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Ballobeef ~ Balance Druid
Page 1 of 1