Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well..

Go down 
+12
PB
Jelly
Shelarahn
Toxicsmoke
Xeos
Kamma
Galt
taldra
Cruven
- Z -
Secondary
Bakasuya
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:59 am

To clear up some rumors how about anybody that I ever tried to "recruit" over to deep blue go ahead and speak up? Since clearly people are saying I have done that, which of course is a lie. I like how I can put in countless hours of help with the guild and help with the hunters and then get shit on. I left DD on good terms it was a simple change in leadership that I did not like, nothing more than that. But of course Im treated as if I raped someones mother. How do you think the bank sits at 40k gold? That shit didnt happen in a couple of hours worth of work.

Want to use the reason "Oh your with another guild, you dont need access to these forums"? Or is it only if your in the little clique to begin with that you are allowed access? I see ocnarion still has his access and he clearly raids with another guild and did not put in a fraction of the work for DD that I did. But hes in that little clique so its all okay. I simply wanted forum access to keep in touch with friends and offer help and shit whenever, I dont see what the big god damn problem is.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Its okay Baka, even though you completely abandoned us when we struggled to get 25 people for raids just because you wanted some t6 bracers more than you wanted to raid with your friends I still think you deserve forum access to look at a bunch of guild related business that you have no part of whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:11 pm

One could almost think that you, making this post in the public forums instead of talking to one of the new officers (without swearing at them), occurring only after I have had to revoke your access multiple times in the last 12 hours (after the joint decision to remove it), has some sort of ulterior motive.
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:15 pm

If gear had anything to do with it why would I not have left a long time ago? Or even left this server completely? Gear is clearly not the issue but if you dont believe what I say then whatever, what can I do. When leadership changes drastically like it did there will naturally be people who dont like it, I was one of the people who did not like it. It was a simple thing and not personal in any form or fashion. They do a good job running shit, I just had my own seperate ways and views, no big deal. The people that actually talk to me seem to understand my reasoning. Gear is about the furthest you can get from the reason I left. I stayed in Crimson slaughter from day one of the xpac to wiping on moroes for 4 hours months down the road. I went to dogma with the merger and then to DD. IF gear was an issue I would have been gone ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:17 pm

Ok, it's not gear, but whatever it is it's more important than raiding with your friends. It's okay, we see how it is.
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:18 pm

Ive talked to officers, a lot actually.. ask necis and ich both. There is no motive, maybe if any the motive is to clear the lies people seem to need to make up. Saying Ive used these forums to recruit people to DB, which is a huge fucking lie. So thats why I asked, anybody who I tried to recruit feel free to post up and let it be known. I did nothing malicious to the guild and dont deserve to have my name drug through the mud.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:22 pm

Bakasuya wrote:
There is no motive

Oh, so what you are saying is there was no real reason, you just woke up one day and decided that raiding with your friends just wasn't going to cut it.
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:27 pm

That was replying to Z. I guess you must not be reading the posts secondary? I didnt wake up one day and decide the shit, it was a hard choice to make believe me. But a simple matter of leadership ways and styles changing, and I wasnt all gung ho about the changes. It would have been just as hard or harder to stick around and be unhappy about the changes, than it was for me to leave. Of course all of my friends are in DD and I still talk to lots of people on a daily basis, the ones I do talk to completely understand my reasons. Its really a simple thing to understand if you dont try to make it more than it is.
Back to top Go down
Cruven

Cruven

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:30 pm

Baka took me out to dinner and got me drunk and then told me I should join Deep Blue. He also touched me.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:32 pm

Trust me, I understand it just fine.

Maybe you should look at it from someone in DD's point of view, mine for example.

You leave the guild, okay, its your choice, I'm not gonna run down the street chasing you with a flaming pitchfork. That doesn't mean i'm happy about you leaving. Now you get upset that you can't read the guild business section of our forums, and you are talking like we owe you something for abandoning us.

Edit: I mean, if you talk to your friends already, why do you need the extra forum access, did you really think that when you left just because we didnt all cuss you out and tell you to die IRL that we think the same of you as before you left?

Last edited by Secondary on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:32 pm

Bakasuya wrote:
I see ocnarion still has his access and he clearly raids with another guild and did not put in a fraction of the work for DD that I did. But hes in that little clique so its all okay.

maybe I don't see it cause i'm still new here but.... What Clique?? this guild is by far and above the least Clique of any i've been in (and that includes DB who had and still has the biggest clique on the fucking server! and yet for whatever reason there was a time i wanted to be apart of it.). O and secondary there is no way baka went to them for gear, while I can't say why he has issue with the new officers or leadership here, baka just didn't seem the loot whore type....

anyway Bakasuya if you see xolgren over there then tell him Tal says hi Razz
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:35 pm

I never had any personal problems with you Baka, and I still don't. While I don't think that you've used these forums to try and recruit people, you have apparently approached individuals about it before. Whether or not they choose to speak up here is entirely their discretion.

I think what Secondary is getting at, is that the period immediately following a transition in leadership is always the most trying time for a guild. Instead of riding out the storm, for a few days, weeks at the most, you immediately jumped ship. While not exactly the most courteous or tactful of maneuver, there was nothing overly at fault with your decision. When you add the fact that you still had alts in the guild however, things just became even more awkward. You clearly had no problem spending your down time with this guild, so your aversion to me or whatever leadership you claim fault with couldn't have been that strong, yet you continued to raid with Deep Blue. This left a sour taste in the mouth of some, and when Xeos spoke to you about removing your alts from the guild, your reaction was "passionate."

Instead of being forward about your forum access removal, you ran straight to PB. Your initial response to Ichaerus was "I won't let this lie, two can play at his [Xeos'] game." After a conversation between PB and myself, I spoke to some of the other officers, and the group consensus was that there was no further reason for you to continue to have private forum access. I don't understand why it is so crucial that you stay current on matters pertaining to a guild you are no longer in. Nothing is preventing you from talking to them on the off topic forum, even if you only do so now after I have continually revoked your private forum access.

Which brings up my final piece of commentary on this matter: After it was decided that you should no longer have forum access, again, instead of trying to discuss it, your reply (again, to Ichaerus) was, "Oh well, lol, looks like I have to send another e-mail to PB." He informed you that PB was already informed of the decision, so you then had to go seek out someone else who could give you private forum access. In your time since leaving the guild, you have not made one post, in the private forums or otherwise, until this one. I'm unaware of anyone "dragging your name through the mud," Baka. All I have seen are people discussing the choices you yourself made.
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:39 pm

Go back and read my original post. Ocnarion still has forum access to read "guild related business that he has nothing to do with whatsoever". But its only because of his friends. I know you guys dont owe me anything at all, and I do not think that. What I do believe is wrong is my name being drug down. People lying to PB and lying to others saying that I have used my forum access to recruit players to DB. Why the fuck would I ever do that? First, deep blue is not even recruiting. Second, I love the ppl in DD I have given my advice on hunters app'ing. I have helped people out in game, all after Ive left. Why would I try to do some stupid BS like that? I made posts both in the officer forums and the public forums on this board about my feelings before I ever did anything at all. It should have come as no shock. When people need to resort to childish lies I feel I have the right to defend myself.

Last edited by Bakasuya on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:47 pm

Well Z the shit your talking about is a total communication problem. Maybe xeos did not believe me when I told him exactly what happened, or maybe he did not tell the rest of you. I dont know. What happened was I talked to Shal and I said "IF the guild were to Fall apart I would want to stick with him in game" I said that same exact thing to TWO people. The very next day it was clear the guild was going to work things through and shal said he was also going to. I told him these exact words "Thats good, I dont expect anybody to follow me. This is a personal decision and DD is an awesome place". Whether you choose to believe that or not is totally on you, but I have no reason to lie. I said that thing to two people, days later the rumor going around had spread that number to me "trying to recruit at least 4 or 5 people that Ive heard about" So where that number came from is beyond me. You can ask Shal about the story if you dont trust what I say, But I have not one reason to try and steal players from DD that is fucking childish and retarded.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:19 pm

PB kept Ocnarian on the forums as an advisor of sorts. I hadn't really given it much thought, but you may be right about there not being any reason to keep him on. I'll have to think about it and discuss it over with the other officers. Claiming that he still has forum access because he has, "friends in the guild," is completely false.

I hadn't heard about you using the forums to recruit people. I'm not sure who you heard that from, but all gossip and rumors should be taken with a grain of salt. As far as what you did or didn't say to people after you left, I can only repeat what I myself heard. Maybe there was some miscommunication, but that is not the crux of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:28 pm

Baka is OG, dunno why this is an issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Kamma

Kamma

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Dear god. I thought I escaped high school already.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:13 pm

It shouldn't be an issue. Having access to a guilds private forums (any guilds) is a privilege granted to its members. Baka left. No big deal everyone has to do what is good for them in the long run; but that means that the private forums privilege is lost. It became an issue when Baka thought that it was his right, for time put into the guild, to still receive that privilege and not be in the guild. Didn't like not getting the answer he wanted with the current guild leadership so deciding to go to the forum administrators.

As a side note, he is correct about Ocnarian and we will have to address that.
Back to top Go down
Toxicsmoke

Toxicsmoke

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:32 pm

it would be our loss to loose input from more progressed players who are willing to help like Ocnarian. he dosen't gain anything from posting in our forums apart from keeping in touch with friends and HELPING US.

i just don't see how it hurts any of us to let these people post in our forums.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Kamma wrote:
Dear god. I thought I escaped high school already.
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:48 pm

- Z - wrote:
PB kept Ocnarian on the forums as an advisor of sorts.

I don't think this is true. Ocnarian just sort of pops in from vent to time to time and chats with his peeps. I don't believe he posts. O and it was never discussed in the officer forum to remove Baka as a "member" in the forum. Just like it was never discussed that you would be getting two new officers.

A lot of people here need to grow up and stop holding a grudge. It was Baka's decision to leave the guild. I can honestly say that if I were playing right now (without PB), I wouldn't be in this guild. Things have become far too adolescent for my taste.

There was a fundamental change in how things were run. Those that aren't comfortable with that change should be more than welcome to leave without any hard feelings. I believe Baka when he says he didn't try to recruit anyone.

Everyone do yourselves a favor and stop the gossip. I mean, if it's not juicy it's totally not worth it Razz

Much <3 Baka.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Jelly wrote:
O and it was never discussed in the officer forum to remove Baka as a "member" in the forum. Just like it was never discussed that you would be getting two new officers.

It was discussed, just not in the forums where big brother sleeps. There is a /o channel in game where people who play have an opinion.

Last edited by Xeos on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Xeos wrote:
It was discussed just not in the forums where big brother sleeps.

Impossible.

Although I must say, I heartily agree with the comment regarding the need for some people to grow up and stop holding a grudge.
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Xeos wrote:
Jelly wrote:
O and it was never discussed in the officer forum to remove Baka as a "member" in the forum. Just like it was never discussed that you would be getting two new officers.

It was discussed, just not in the forums where big brother sleeps. There is a /o channel in game where people who play have an opinion.

So who are you calling Big Brother?
Back to top Go down
PB

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:28 pm

It's ultimately the leadership's job to decide things like viewership rights. My basic impetus was something like, "If you leave the guild on good terms, you can keep your access." If new administration feels access should only belong to the current membership, that's well within their rights and people should respect them for making that decision, even if they don't agree with it, simply because they have the hard job of running the show.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Well.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: