HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Petrus

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 29
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:38 am

Since we have a thread on the first VP candidate, I'd like to start a thread on the second candidate with this GEM of an article:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/30/121350/137

Read up and give thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 29
Location : Under a Black Hat.

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:00 am

I'd do her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amalgarashi

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Bel Air, MD

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:13 am

Ichaerus wrote:
I'd do her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thop
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:53 am

I'm not entirely sure this 'pregnancy cover-up' is true because tabloids will say anything. Yet I honestly don't know what the republicans were thinking. She said in her first speach that she worked her way up from being a hockey mom at the PTA. Are you fucking kidding me? Is she going to hold a bake sale to fix the economy? And as far as her blatant attempt to pander to Hillary supporters, I really don't think they are going to vote for a woman who is pro-life even in cases of rape and incest.

To quell the obvious cries of "god-hating-liberal" and "hippy scum", I am by no means a democrat. I think this country goes to extremes far too often, and many Americans have forgetten the word 'moderation'. I seriously doubt that Obama can deliver on all of his promises, but he has the better economic plan of the two. He also endorsed an improved Montgomery GI Bill that McCain said would decrease military retention by 16%. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruven

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:45 am

Ichaerus wrote:
I'd do her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:52 am

A 40 year old woman has a very high chance of having a down syndrome baby. A 17 year old having one?Not very likely. Just some tabloid using loose links and unsupported claims to garner readers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrus

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 29
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 am

I'm just amused that this all came up so suddenly after she was appointed McCain's VP choice. I think the biggest thing isn't that it could be her daughter's baby, it's that she made some questionable choices while pregnant, such as flying from Dallas to Anchorage while in labor when pregnant women aren't supposed to be flying after 7 months. That's almost the more likely thing to hurt her campaign because the Dems can harp on them to attack her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:29 am

Does the article cite sources? My iphone won't load the article.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrus

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 29
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:31 am

It does cite some, yes, and there's video there too. A lot of the evidence seems interesting and if more were found it could be something but there's a lot of inconclusive stuff so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 34
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:35 am

Pretty interesting theory, 7 months is kinda late to suddenly say "Look, you didn't know I was preggers but I'm having a baby in less than 2 months!"

That pic of her oldest kid looking a little thick in the middle are odd huh.


Hmm, 8 months pregnant, yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:44 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but on the second video the caption says "McCains Vice Presidential Pick"

Now I'm PRETTY sure they announced it Friday, NOT IN FUCKING MARCH.

And on the matter of the daughter looking pregant, she's just fat. I even noticed that at the announcement. Ok, not so much fat as just a big girl, I mean, look at her.

I'd hit it though, twice

Edit: And another point, in the two supposed pictures of the pregnant daughter, why is she barely any fatter in the picture taken when she is supposed to be 6 months pregnant than in "late '07"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 34
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:53 am

You're wrong if you are trying to say the event in the video took place after she was chosen as vp. Google is nice for these sorts of things. You should try it.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/156190
http://www.silobreaker.com/DocumentClusterReader.aspx?Item=16_896920328
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:59 am

Galt wrote:
You're wrong if you are trying to say the event in the video took place after she was chosen as vp. Google is nice for these sorts of things. You should try it.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/156190
http://www.silobreaker.com/DocumentClusterReader.aspx?Item=16_896920328

It said pick in the video, so I only assumed.

To bring up a few more good points on the pictures

http://gov.state.ak.us/photos/PalinFamily_Outside_v01.jpg
The above picture is said to be dated around late '07, but there is clearly blooming foliage still about. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but Alaska is very near the coldest partsof the Earth, and late '07 would insinuate fall/winter. ''Now wait a minute, Shela'', you might be saying, "it could have been taken in August-September." True, but that would make her one month pregnant....She's a little heftier than one month

Edit: The angle the conspiracy site WONT show you


You put up a good argument Galt, but just more proof that enough pictures and big words will make even the most reasonable man bat shit insane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demoniack

avatar

Posts : 565
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:23 pm

fat bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PB



Posts : 1387
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:07 pm

It's Daily KOS so take it with a grain of salt.

If it ends up being true, however, and consider how little time was spent vetting her, this will end McCain's candidacy instantly because he'll be forced to 1) force her to resign and pick someone else at the last minute (George McGovern, anyone?); or 2) roll with her anyway and lose badly to the scores of people who would be horrified at the story.

She's already a risky pick and obviously designed to get female/Hillary votes with independent white women who are okay with socially conservative ideas. Will it work? Not sure. Depends on if people say, "Any woman will do," or if women say, "This is insulting to offer us this person in lieu of Hillary." My bet's on her energizing the base but doing very little to siphon votes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 34
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:18 pm

Primary wrote:
You put up a good argument Galt, but just more proof that enough pictures and big words will make even the most reasonable man bat shit insane

Thing is, I wasn't trying to put up an argument, just pointing out your inaccuracy with the dating of the video you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:28 pm

Galt wrote:
Primary wrote:
You put up a good argument Galt, but just more proof that enough pictures and big words will make even the most reasonable man bat shit insane

Thing is, I wasn't trying to put up an argument, just pointing out your inaccuracy with the dating of the video you mentioned.

Kind of, you submitted some points earlier in the thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruven

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamma

avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:18 pm

My stomach hurts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 pm

Admittedly not the brightest mother in the world...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruven

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 pm

Kamma wrote:
My stomach hurts.

You knocked up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamma

avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:25 pm

Primary wrote:
Admittedly not the brightest mother in the world...

Go go. Palin for VP! Win the soccer mom vote!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamma

avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:25 pm

Cruven wrote:
Kamma wrote:
My stomach hurts.

You knocked up?

Nah, my teenage daughter is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruven

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:27 pm

Kamma wrote:
Cruven wrote:
Kamma wrote:
My stomach hurts.

You knocked up?

Nah, my teenage daughter is.

I C WUT U DID THUR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 34
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:11 am

Glad her vaginal muscles are capable of a 2250 rating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up   

Back to top Go down
 
Palin's Pregnancy: A Candidate's Cover-up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Looking for Fraggle Rock doona cover
» Cover saves for shooting through units
» Cover saves agaisnt imotekh's lord of the storm.
» LOS to Vehicles and Cover Saves from Wrecks
» Ignores Cover nil against vehicles?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: