Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior

Go down 
+2
Comotosis
warfury
6 posters
AuthorMessage
warfury

[Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior   [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm

PVE Talent Spec 8/4/49 Prot spec

Armory Linkhttp://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Warfurry
i just got my T5 shoulders incase they dont show on armory

Stats (Unbuffed) all info is unbuffed
HP:16762

TANKS ONLY (Druids may remove Parry, Non-Paladins may remove Spell Damage)
Armor:17200
Dodge:21.06%
Parry:17.47%
Block:30.53%
Block Value:604 damage
Expertise:19

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY (Hunters may remove Expertise)
AP:614
Hit:82
Crit:5.65%
Haste:0
Expertise:19

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor? no but willing to get it immediatly

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?) no but will do my best to get it

A fire resist set for Illidan? (tanks only, all others can delete this line) yes

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades? (DST, HSH, etc?) ATm my trinkets are gnomergan outo-blocker 600 and moroes's lucky pocket watch i dont now wat other upgrades there are at the moment

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?) kamloops vancouver i speak and understand english very well

How old are you? 16

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? yes

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc? yes

Raid Experience KZ/grulls/mag/ZA/ssc/TK/MH all post bc no pre bc

Guild History to many to remeber but most recent was digital heroes which broke up over drama and iron knights is a remake of it

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times i understand all the rules the only time i wont be able to make a raid is if my parents make me do something out of no were and i got to help them

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated hereyes all the time

Reason(s) for applying I have always wished to raid BT, i like to prgress, the guild i am in know progresses but it dosnt seem that people like to pay attention and it ruins the raid. and i would love to raid bT before the new expantion comes out so i dont miss out like i did pre bc. and of course look insane in T6 =P

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done i listen to instructions verywell i pick up on new strategys very fast i get along with people polite and like to goof around when its aproriate
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior   [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Some of your gems and enchants are questionable. The 8 defense in your helm, 12 defense on bracer, 8 agi in gloves (nonono). Any reason for this? Also, you don't have a Commendation yet (from heroic MgT)? You definitely need to get one ASAP. Your spec is OK, but why did you get Booming Voice? Cruelty gives more threat and helps rage generation. Improved Revenge is absolutely useless, unless you are speced for doing a lot of heroics, which I doubt because even in your gear you'd be pretty rage starved from the mobs not being able to scratch you. Imp taunt is ok but I much prefer Imp Sunder because every ounce of rage I can squeeze into more TPS is helpful.
Back to top Go down
warfury

PostSubject: warfurry   [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:38 pm

i have some weird gems and enchants for my fire resist gear so im uncrit i will be willing to repsec and regem so if people have suggestions to make me better let me now i would apreciate it. the trinket from H mgt has never droped for me and iv ran over 30 times i have very bad luck but i will keep trying for it
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior   [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:00 am

The 2% Threat enchant is generally considered a very good choice for glove enchant, so I'd start with that. I'd also drop that Agi gem for a Subtle cut red gem (dodge), a Stam gem, or a Regal cut dodge/stam gem.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
warfury

PostSubject: warfurry   [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:16 am

i have respecd to fix my talents re gemed my gloves with +15stam and im getting 2% threat to gloves
sorry i accidently hit new post and didnt notice till after
Back to top Go down
Straiku

Straiku

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior   [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 am

Hey Warfurry!

I see that you and your brother have decided to try out for DD like Vaslant, Sengip, myself have. Although, upon noticing the amount of Iron Knights members applying for this guild, I'm starting to worry that my premonition of Iron Knights is starting to come true. I hope they keep on rollin through SSC / TK and what not, even if a few of the core raiders leave for other guilds, such as DD.

Anyways, I know that you are more mature than your brother, so I don't have anything to say there, except that it was kinda lame when you and Rage insisted on doing Dire Maul for "gearing up" instead of helping me and Leichenhaft in Slabs... You might not remember it, but that night was LOOOOONG. 5 hour slabs ftl. Anyways, I'll quit ranting...

I would however like to see if the higher-ups in the guild want to give you a shot, you were a pretty damn good tank for TK and whatever else. Definitely try and get done with a few things the other tanks have said you need to fix, even if you dont get in, their advise will help you a lot Smile .Hopefully I'll see ya soon!

Cheers,
Straiku.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior   [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:03 am

Pretty sure we don't need a fourth Prot Warrior. Yes, Como, I'm counting you.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior   [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Thank you for your application and interest in our guild, but unfortunately we are not looking for any more Prot Warriors at the moment. I wish you the best of luck for your search for a guild. If you have not found a home come WotLK, feel free to check us out again then. We may have need for a good Prot Warrior or two!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior   [Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] warfurry 70 prot warrior
Page 1 of 1