Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] BM/survival hunter

Go down 
+6
Bakasuya
Petrus
PB
Vaslant
Shelarahn
huntsu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
huntsu

huntsu

[Accepted] BM/survival hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:50 pm

PVE Talent Spec: 41/20

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Huntsu

Stats (Unbuffed)
HP: 8197

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY
AP:2024
Hit:120
Crit:26.49
Haste:167 (haste set 229)

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor?
no , have to still down tide walker, allar, then rage

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz?
no, i can make it myself but just need the HODs

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades?(DST, HSH, etc?)
i have bererker's call and hourglass. yes DST would be an upgrade , but nvr seems to drop in gruuls lol.

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
california, lol yes i speak English well

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
i have a headset and vent

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
ya, got every raid addon

Raid Experience: ive done kael/vashj fight but just could never down them with a guild who doesnt have the heart to do so:(. i have 4/5 Mount Hyjal, and 5/9 BT

Guild History: i was in IThemI, but they just were not really progressing. i mean when u have 0 mages and like 5 hunters(none survival) thats not a great make up.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
yup i agree

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here.
im ready for any raid when u say "lets go". i read strats and watch videos b4 hand.

Reason(s) for applying:
I just want to be in a guild that has fun but at the same time gets stuff done.
I recently just started doing bear mount za runs and happen to meet Vaslant and scrubdaddy, they reffered me to ur site. (cool guys btw) . They can vouch for me if u guys r worried about me being a douch bag or something. i like to joke around but when its time for a raid im serious:) and also just a side note im applying as a BM hunter but i know u guys need a survival hunter and would not mind regeming with straight up agility. i mean BM or survival its w/e would help u guys out more.

Last edited by huntsu on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:13 pm

We run with 3 BM hunters in our little dream team group, and in fact I made a post about this the other day on the Hunter section. It would really be awesome if you could be SV.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 pm

I will definitely vouch for Huntsu. I first met him back when Sunwell GKP runs first started out and he was always forming them. All his runs went smooth and I was constantly being a pest to get him to do more, lol. Eventually, we started talking more often in-game and became cool with each other. As he stated, he has recently started doing ZA runs every reset possible and I have been there for the last 4 or 5. We've been getting a constant 3-timer run for all of these runs and may get a bear mount tomorrow if all goes well. He has shown lots of raid lead abilities and puts together good groups in all the runs I've been a part of (we've done heroics as well and we never have problems there either). All-in-all, he's got a good head on his shoulders and I would definitely recommend we give him a shot if we have room for another hunter; if he comes in as BM, it may allow another hunter to go SV if he is unable to. All depends on who has the gear for SV, though. Good luck, Huntsu! I'll be trolling your app to see how things are coming along. Wink

/vouch

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:11 pm

I don't understand why people post applications with hideous typing. Even the freaking title is terribly misspelled.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
huntsu

huntsu

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:59 pm

sorry about the mistakes, lol does not reflect how i play. just got back from second day of college and was just tired.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:02 pm

Then go back and fix it. Would you apply for a job like that even if tired after a long day of school?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:10 pm

Two questions:

1. (Opinion-type) Why Belt of the Black Eagle instead of a leather belt with more agility such as Belt of Deep Shadow or the badge leather belt?
2. Are you planning on putting 15 agility on your gloves?

Save for your typing, the gear and everything else looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
huntsu

huntsu

PostSubject: repost   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:15 pm

PVE Talent Spec: 41/20

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Huntsu

Stats (Unbuffed)
HP: 8197

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY
AP:2024
Hit:120
Crit:26.49
Haste:167 (haste set 229)

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor?
no. I still have to down tidewalker, al'ar, then rage

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz?
no, but I can make it myself but just need the HODs

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades?(DST, HSH, etc?)
I have bererker's call and hourglass. yes DST would be an upgrade , but never seems to drop in gruuls lol.

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
california, lol yes I speak English well

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
I have a headset and vent

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
yeah, got every important raid addon

Raid Experience: I've done kael/vashj fights but just could never down them with a guild who doesn't have the heart to do so:(. i have 4/5 Mount Hyjal, and 5/9 BT

Guild History: I was in IThemI, but they just were not really progressing. 0 mages and 5 hunters(none survival) = bad make up.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
yup I agree

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here.
I'm ready for any raid when u say "lets go". I read strategies and watch videos before hand.

Reason(s) for applying:
I just want to be in a guild that has fun but at the same time gets stuff done.
I just started doing bear mount za runs and happen to meet Vaslant and Scrubdaddy, they referred me to your site. (cool guys btw) . They can vouch for me if u guys are worried about me being a douch bag or something. I like to joke around but when its time for a raid i'm serious:) and also just a side note im applying as a BM hunter but i know you guys need a survival hunter and would not mind regeming with straight up agility. I mean BM or survival its w/e would help u guys out more.
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:43 pm

Looking over your gear my first thoughts were "Wow, a hunter who knows how to gem" the only thing I wonder is why you have more than 2 blue gems. You should only have 2 blue gems because they are shitty and only used to meet the meta requirement. Aside from the 2 blue gems the other gem sockets should be filled with 10 agi/5 agi 5 hit, fuck the socket bonus.

Id probably take one point out of animal handler to put 5/5 frenzy but thats not really a huge deal.
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:55 am

denied doin' 2's w/ my pally cuz he wasn't 'geared' Twisted Evil Mad
Back to top Go down
huntsu

huntsu

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:18 am

Sorry to hear that , but I don't PvP. My little brother does. With college and all i just like to Pve and do dailies.
Back to top Go down
Straiku

Straiku

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:02 am

Hey Huntsu!

Straiku here, I've done a few SWP GKP's with you, like Vaslant. I don't really know you as a person (yet), so I can't really /vouch for you (if it counted... I'm a recruit). Although... I think I'd like to see you in action some, whether that be in a raid or just in a Heroic or something, you seem like a cool guy. Razz

Cheers,
Straiku.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:20 am

A+ performance tonight. I hear that you slipped up on Teron, but I didn't catch it. No complaints were forthcoming from our hunter squad, and I noticed you dropping some traps to try and supplement CC during trash pulls. Be ready to go this Friday at 6:30.
Back to top Go down
huntsu

huntsu

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:55 am

Thx, I will be there Friday:)
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:08 am

As a note, might want to invest in downloading the mod SimpleMD, instead of having to spam that /yell thing

On a side note you did really well
Back to top Go down
huntsu

huntsu

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:47 pm

k downloaded simple md. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scrubdaddy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:02 pm

also download easy mother, helps out for mother by telling you which way to go if you get warped
Back to top Go down
huntsu

huntsu

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:59 pm

thx. Just downloaded it
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:45 am

<Insert generic approval message here.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BM/survival hunter   [Accepted] BM/survival hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] BM/survival hunter
Page 1 of 1