Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin

Go down 
+4
- Z -
Petrus
Galt
roweysvn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
roweysvn

roweysvn

[Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:53 am

Your raid talent spec. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhtIx0dMgqtVbx

Protection spec:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Roweyseven

TANKS ONLY (Druids may remove Parry, Non-Paladins may remove Spell Damage)
Armor: 19.3k
Dodge: 30.51%
Parry: 19.07%
Block: 51.3% with HS active
Block Value: 344 in non block gear
Expertise: Shit all.
Spell Damage: 575

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY (Hunters may remove Expertise)
AP: 2.2k
Hit: 95+3% talented
Crit: 24.5%
Haste: 40
Expertise: 60

CASTERS ONLY (Healers may remove damage, DPS may remove Healing)
Healing: 2.2k
Mp5 (while casting): 190mp5
Crit: 29.45%
Haste: 145

Please answer all of the following
* A 2-minute PVP trinket? Yes
* The Medallion of Karabor? Yes
* A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? Boots, Bracers, Belt, Cloak Neck
* A fire resist set for Illidan? Yes
* What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades (DST, HSH, etc?) Commendation of Kael'Thas / Shadowmoon Insignia / Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch
* Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?) Australia, no I sound retarded, ask Ichaerus/Dethpriezt Sad
* How old are you? 23 in a week or so
* Do you have a mic for vent? You know it
* Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up lose aggro, etc? Grid/Pally Power (The below is not my fault..)
https://2img.net/h/i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/roweysvn/lolflametank.jpg

Your raid experience. Both Pre and Post TBC experience. Include fights you have seen personally (on your main character) but have not defeated.

Pre-BC: Everyboss
TBC: Everything except for Kalec, Brut, Muru, KJ

A short guild history.
1. <Anti Social> - IRL Friends
2. <Honor Guard> - Left there to raid with...
3. <Order of the Phoenix> - Left there to raid with...
4. <Not in the Face> - Left there to raid with...
5. <Deep Fried> - Left there to join the best guild on Gorgonnash...
6. <Private Roweyseven> - Nuff said.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done. Please give more than just a, "I want to raid" reason. We're looking for something more along the lines of, "I can't make my guild's raid times" or "My guild doesn't need my spec in a raid" and other legitimate reasons. To outplay any/all Paladins in your guild, I also like loot, I'm a massive loot whore, I want your next Bullwark, your next Faceplate, your next Momento and your next Crystal Spire.

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done. You may include humor, non sequiturs, or anything else you haven't covered. I'll be the only one who can keep Ichaerus in his place, being a brother from the Commonwealth, Pete and I share a special bond that only Canadians and Australians can understand.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times. Yeah

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here I tried a couple of weeks ago, but you fuckers killed me.

Final word Recruit me or I'll kick you in your face.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:59 am

[Accepted]

Welcome to the guild buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
roweysvn

roweysvn

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:03 am

Galt wrote:
[Accepted]

Welcome to the guild buddy.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3YmMNpbFjp0
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:08 am

How did you get the site to work?

Ah well, it doesn't matter, time to start grilling! Note that some (maybe most) of these questions are opinion questions and don't have a "right" or "wrong" answer.

1. Why do you socket some pieces for straight stam while you socket others for bonuses? Why do you put Spelldamage/Stam gems in red slots instead of Agi/Stam? Why an Enduring gem in KR's HH?
2. Why the 12Def/10%BV meta instead of the stamina one?
3. Why Pepe's Shroud over Slikk's Cloak of Placation, and why the 12 dodge enchant over the 12 defense enchant?
4. Why 15 defense instead of 150 health to chest?
5. You're greater than 10% over uncrushable with Holy Shield up. Why are you still using the 42 Block Rating Libram instead of the SoR Libram (or the one from Mother Shahraz if you have it)?
6. Why 12 defense to wrist instead of 12 stamina?
7. Why 20 Spelldamage on your gloves?

There, you've been grilled.

P.S. One of your guild's shamans /sorry'd me the other day when they were outside BT, so I can't really hold a grudge against the guild for killing me.
P.P.S. Can you tell that I love to grill people on this stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:16 am

Roweyfied - noun - a cross between a "Rick Roll" and a "Thunderstruck"
Back to top Go down
roweysvn

roweysvn

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:24 am

Petrus wrote:
How did you get the site to work?

Ah well, it doesn't matter, time to start grilling! Note that some (maybe most) of these questions are opinion questions and don't have a "right" or "wrong" answer.

1. Why do you socket some pieces for straight stam while you socket others for bonuses? Why do you put Spelldamage/Stam gems in red slots instead of Agi/Stam? Why an Enduring gem in KR's HH?
2. Why the 12Def/10%BV meta instead of the stamina one?
3. Why Pepe's Shroud over Slikk's Cloak of Placation, and why the 12 dodge enchant over the 12 defense enchant?
4. Why 15 defense instead of 150 health to chest?
5. You're greater than 10% over uncrushable with Holy Shield up. Why are you still using the 42 Block Rating Libram instead of the SoR Libram (or the one from Mother Shahraz if you have it)?
6. Why 12 defense to wrist instead of 12 stamina?
7. Why 20 Spelldamage on your gloves?

There, you've been grilled.

P.S. One of your guild's shamans /sorry'd me the other day when they were outside BT, so I can't really hold a grudge against the guild for killing me.
P.P.S. Can you tell that I love to grill people on this stuff?

I got the site to work by hacking the Gibson, or just using my ISP email address rather than hot male.

a) Shoulders socket bonus = bad
b) Chest, Shield and Gloves for the +stam
c) Belt is socketed for my fire resist, I needed defense cap and stam
d) Enduring in shield for the above reason, balanced defense cap and stam for Illidan flame tanking
e) Spldmg+stam in red for threat, agi isn't so great for nubadins.

2. I have enough stamina as it is, the def+bv is better for avoidance/mitigation. 5% stun is nice for things like Hyjal - but we rarely do that anymore Sad

3. Pepe is such a cool name plus the added hit+dodge is great for those nasty bosses I get to tank. I carry Slikk's on me for anything I may need some extra armor for. 12 dodge over 12 defense because I am currently sitting 545 defense and the dodge is far better.

4. 15 def is better in the long run compared with 150 health, if it were 15 stam I'd consider it.

5. I mainly use the Libram of Eternal Rest (Consecration Libram because I am trash bitch) or the Libram from Mother for boss fights. The HS Libram I use for everyday jazz.

6. 12 Def to bracers, once again to remain defense capped while in fire resist.

7. 20 Spldmg to gloves I was considering changing, but am undecided between Agi or 2% threat.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:33 am

I mainly ask about the SD/Stam vs. Agi/Stam because the Agi/Stam is generally considered our red slot epic "avoidance" gem, and when you're gemming for Sunwell Uncrushability (127.4%), you may want to squeeze every last bit of uncrushability out of your gear. In BT/Hyjal it doesn't really matter.

Quote :
Consecration Libram because I am trash bitch

This makes me a sad panda.

The last thing I'd like to touch on is the 20 SD vs Agi or Threat. I'd get the Agi only in cases where you need it for uncrushability, which would only be Sunwell at this point, and even then the glove slot almost always gets enchanted for something other than avoidance. 240 Armor is a pretty solid choice for mitigation. Your 20 SD enchant is also getting you less threat than the actual 2% threat enchant. 2% threat becomes better around 500 TPS, which you should be able to put out when you ding 70 and have a spelldamage weapon. The 20 Spelldamage doesn't actually add as much threat overall unless you're consecrating a LOT of targets (i.e. Hyjal trash). In that case, and only that case, it wins. The SoR/JoR coefficients aren't high enough with SD to make it worth it for single targets, and the 2% outpaces it quickly.

Overall very good answers. I agree with you on the chest enchant. I can explain to you in vent sometime why I think 12 defense is superior to 12 stam for bracers. I approve most highly Smile
Back to top Go down
roweysvn

roweysvn

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:48 am

My T6 gloves were one of the first Hyjal/BT prot pieces I got from memory, I enchanted them with that straight away as my spell damage was pretty low. 2% is probably what I'll do next unless I magically start tanking Brut. My threat on bosses compared to our Warrior MT and Druid OT is pretty low, so the 2% would be nice.

I'm not sure if you're sad about my libram choice, or the fact that I am trash bitch Razz
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 am

roweysvn wrote:
My T6 gloves were one of the first Hyjal/BT prot pieces I got from memory, I enchanted them with that straight away as my spell damage was pretty low. 2% is probably what I'll do next unless I magically start tanking Brut. My threat on bosses compared to our Warrior MT and Druid OT is pretty low, so the 2% would be nice.

I'm not sure if you're sad about my libram choice, or the fact that I am trash bitch Razz

I'm sad that you're the trash bitch, that libram is pretty cool tbh
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:02 am

Rowey, Toona is being sold, scoop it up and join the dark side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
roweysvn

roweysvn

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:04 am

Ughh gearing up another pally! Would be so rough!
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 am

rowey ilu
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:22 pm

ASHTONGUE TRINKET FOR TANKING?!
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:45 pm

roweysvn wrote:
hacking the Gibson

Fuckin' eh!
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:13 am

Ill sell you my pally come play horde side. Ive got just over 2k healing and a pretty horribad Kara prot set lol.
Back to top Go down
roweysvn

roweysvn

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:44 am

Bakasuya wrote:
Ill sell you my pally come play horde side. Ive got just over 2k healing and a pretty horribad Kara prot set lol.

How about I trade you my second Alliance Pally (Dwarf).

I started tanking for Deep Fried in Kara Purplez and some blues. One of the first comments I got when I went into Hyjal "Rowey your gear scares me"

Let's do this! Damage Done, gear me up plx
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:53 pm

I would for sure trade if it was any other class than a paladin lol. Thats why I want to get rid of the one I have.. the account is just sitting inactive.
Back to top Go down
roweysvn

roweysvn

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:59 am

Bump for a good Paladin, and an even better lover.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:01 pm

is she rly a man eatr
Back to top Go down
roweysvn

roweysvn

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:47 pm

Secondary wrote:
is she rly a man eatr

Only for me
Back to top Go down
Dethpriezt

Dethpriezt

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:25 pm

shes a mannnn eatter make you work hard make you spend hard make you want all of her loveee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin   [Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Roweyfied] Roweyseven - Prot Paladin
Page 1 of 1