Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our president....

Go down 
+8
Demoniack
Kamma
Comotosis
PB
Rishana
Xeos
Galt
Thop
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Thop
Officer
Officer
Thop

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:15 am

I see these pictures and I just couldn't help cranking out a couple motivational posters. Razz

Our president.... TrampStamp

Our president.... Republicans
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:32 am

Look como, your favorite!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:50 am

Speaking of, any ideas as to if it is going to be a Democrat or Republican presidency next?
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:53 am

McCain wants to start more wars, fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:57 am

I agree, but I am afraid that America is still too racist to elect Obama.
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:02 am

Galt wrote:
McCain wants to start more wars, fuck that.

QFT
Back to top Go down
PB

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:13 am

Despite the talking points of racism, and yes there are some racists, this country is definitely ready to elect a non-white or non-male to the office. If Obama wasn't such a newcomer to the national scene, he'd run away with the election. As it is, the election is currently a referrendum on Obama's qualifications. If the wishy-washy people in key states think Obama is ready, he'll win the election.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Galt

Galt

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 am

I've found that ignorance plays more against Obama than racism although it could be said that one stems from the other. I live in bubba land and I never hear anyone seriously say "I'm not voting for him cuz he's black." I always hear people saying they won't vote for him because he's "a Islamic" and that he will not say the pledge of allegiance or that he refuses to wear flag pins. Perhaps some of the willingness to accept that as true without much second thought comes from latent racism but its appears to me that him being black hasn't really been an issue other than people talking about it as if it were.
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:05 pm

Galt wrote:
Look como, your favorite!
Huh? You might have me confused for Holyhoof.
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:06 pm

It is amazing how ignorant american voters are. It is exceedingly simple as to why McCain is simply not an option. His policy proposals show no element of fiscal responsibility and a complete ignorance to trends in inequality. According the Tax Policy Center, a non-partisan institution, Obama's would reduce the deficit by about ~$627.1 billion over ten years, while McCain's would increase the deficit by ~$595.8 billion. Income inequality hasn't been higher in the US since the 1920's. The period of growth since ~2002 until now has been the only recorded period of growth in which middle class incomes fell. Previously it was not considered possible that the economy could grow without incomes growing across the board. The following image shows what each candidate plans to due about this unprecedented issue:

Our president.... Distribution
(McCain would exacerbate it while Obama would help to alleviate it.)

Quote :

Including interest costs, Obama would boost the debt by $3.5 trillion.
McCain would increase the debt by $5 trillion.

The Obama plan would reduce taxes for low- and moderate-income families, but raise them
significantly for high-bracket taxpayers. By 2012, middle-income taxpayers would see their
after-tax income rise by about 5 percent, or nearly $2,200 annually. Those in the top 1 percent
would face a $19,000, or 1.5 percent, reduction in after-tax income.

McCain would lift after-tax incomes an average of about 3 percent, or $1,400 annually, for
middle-income taxpayers by 2012. But, in sharp contrast to Obama, he would cut taxes for those
in the top 1% by more than $125,000, raising their after-tax income an average 9.5 percent.

Source: http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/UploadedPDF/411750_updated_candidates_summary.pdf

Quite simply, Americans need to get past their trivial social policy issues and understand that our economy is at a pivotal moment. The economic choice is quite clear: on the one hand you have a responsible proposal and on the other hand you have a proposal which tries to keep the (Bush) party going in full(er) stride.

I didn't want to choose a candidate so early. But, dear god, the choice couldn't be more black and white.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:30 pm

Don't forget the chick
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:04 pm

Our president.... Mw108010
Back to top Go down
Kornak

Kornak

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:48 pm

If anyone here actually thinks Obama is a Muslim then you fail.
Back to top Go down
Doomus

Doomus

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 pm

On PBs thing about us being ready for a non white president, I'm not so sure seeing as JFK was shot and killed during his presidency. JFK being a good president and a white male, makes me unsure of our ability to handle other races of president. Not that I myself am against Obama.... just saying.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Fucking hell? McCains our man, I mean, I'd have preferred that Huckabee could have gotten it, but whatever. I'm already having to settle for no 3rd term of Bush, but what do I care? I'm rich, so none of this matters to me.
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:25 pm

Primary wrote:
I'm rich, so none of this matters to me.

Do you make 5 million a year? And/or lose count of how many houses you own

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our president.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our president....   Our president.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our president....
Page 1 of 1