Share | 

For anyone who didn't see it...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cunningblade

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who didn't see it...   Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:27 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Sorry NZ's coverage is so bad, CB, but we're rooting for the home team.

Note, that doesn't mean we're like, "America is the best at everything!" We know we have a pretty screwed up administration and foreign policy, which is why if we're not retards we'll elect Obama to the White House. We're just cheering on the athletes who work so hard, and Phelps is just a dynamo right now.

lol quoted simply for the truth.

mmm NZ is terrible at all the sports the olympics have ( bar rowing LOL ) no one even cares. People are talking a SHIT TONE more about the big game this weekend between the All Blacks and the Boks ( thats rugby and the Boks = South Africa for those who dont know ). Like the news will have maybe 3 different interviews and shit on the AB's then go for one shot to athens and thats it Razz.

We do have a couple of channels dedicated to the Olympics though I flicked over last night and saw some gymnastics, holy shit those guys can fucking move bounce

lol Zyzzx I really dont think I need to explain that post lets so not open that can of worms up Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cstrike.co.nz
Cruven

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who didn't see it...   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:16 pm

This are relevant to this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Straiku

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who didn't see it...   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Cunningblade wrote:

mmm NZ is terrible at all the sports the olympics have ( bar rowing LOL ) no one even cares. People are talking a SHIT TONE more about the big game this weekend between the All Blacks and the Boks ( thats rugby and the Boks = South Africa for those who dont know ).

Ahh I wish we got more Rugby coverage up here in the States... I've watched a few of the IRB Rugby World Cups... they always turn out to be good games. I myself play rugby (picked it up on a trip to NZ a few years back), so I try to keep in touch with the Rugby community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who didn't see it...   

Back to top Go down

For anyone who didn't see it...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: