View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:02 am

Vaslant wrote:
Serayne wrote:
Vaslant wrote:

I have over 230 addons running all the time.

Screenshot of your UI or it didn't happen.
Will this work instead of my UI? Can't exactly show all the addons at once. :p

~ Sean

Ew Vista and Internet Explorer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:10 am

Primary wrote:
Ew Vista and Internet Explorer
I know, I have the troublesome-two. I've had to reformat once already... please don't remind me. :p

I just tell myself that the 1 gig vid card and 4 gigs of memory are enough to offset the thoughts of a 2nd HDD wipe. *shudders*

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:20 am

I quite like Vista. All you losers who can't use DX10 are failure. But Firefox all the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:35 am

Comotosis wrote:
I quite like Vista. All you losers who can't use DX10 are failure. But Firefox all the way.
I haven't had too many issues, just having my HDD crash and burn was quite painful. But now I have a 300 gig external to keep all the stuff I don't want to have to replace on there, so it won't be as heartbreaking. Not sure what caused it, tbh... might be a corrupted boot sector. Either way, I don't have many complaints about the OS itself. As for IE, I'm just so used to it that it just hasn't been replaced yet. tongue

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:27 am

Nice desktop pic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:35 am

Demoniack wrote:
Nice desktop pic
Thank you. Sometimes I wish I was one of those people with a cluttered desktop to feel like I have everything in the world on my computer, but I'd rather conserve all the memory for when I wanna pwn facez in WoW. Very Happy

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:45 pm

Vaslant, there may be a small chance we are short on people for whatever reason today. You should read up on the illidari council fight and probably Illidan too, just to be safe incase we ask you to come in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:07 pm

Bakasuya wrote:
Vaslant, there may be a small chance we are short on people for whatever reason today. You should read up on the illidari council fight and probably Illidan too, just to be safe incase we ask you to come in.
I have watched a video from the PoV of a Rogue on the Illidari Council fight and will refresh myself prior to the 2:45pm raid time. I will add the Illidan video to my studies today in case I am needed. I will be online and ready in case you are short 30 min prior to raid time and ready to go. Thank you for the opportunity if I am to be given one tonight, next week or anytime there-after. Smile

On a side note, this would be a good time to finish up some duties around the house so that I will not be late. Wink

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Cunningblade

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:42 pm

Hey man just a couple of questions...

Your hit is pretty low dude, why are you gemming for Agility when you arent close to the hit cap?

Also the shade cape is a lot better then your current one as it has agil and hit/ap you just loose a bit of stam and armour have you just not seen it drop yet or whats the story there?

One last thing, never gem for ap EVER. Dont worry i lernt that the hard way Agil is a lot better as it gives you the same ap and adds crit/ is affected by kings ( you might already know this but you have an ap gem :E )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cstrike.co.nz
Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 am

Cunningblade wrote:
Your hit is pretty low dude, why are you gemming for Agility when you arent close to the hit cap?
I think I corrected this issue as best I could with the gear I have now. Switched some Agi gems with some Hit ones and Hit went up a bit.

Cunningblade wrote:
Also the shade cape is a lot better then your current one as it has agil and hit/ap you just loose a bit of stam and armour have you just not seen it drop yet or whats the story there?
I full clear Kara and ZA every week in an attempt to get either the Shade or 1st timed chest cloak. Cloak of Fiends would rock, but I know the Shade cloak is still an upgrade, which a reason I still go to Kara. Basically, I don't think it's ever dropped in all my times in there... :/

Cunningblade wrote:
One last thing, never gem for ap EVER. Dont worry i lernt that the hard way Agil is a lot better as it gives you the same ap and adds crit/ is affected by kings ( you might already know this but you have an ap gem :E )
Fixed this. Put in some good gems for those slots for the time being. If I had the cash I'd get the epic ones, but cash is running slim with the updates - a sign I need to get back to grinding/farming soon. Wink

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:51 am

moar cat avatarz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:36 am

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 pm

Bakeyero wrote:
ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:31 pm

k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:33 pm

I don't know why, but your name seems awfully familiar

Also, moar catz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Catz R ftw! No doubt about it...

Primary wrote:
Like I said in my initial post in the thread, I was the GM of a guild for over 5 months and was an Officer in <Digital Heroes> so I'm sure you've seen me around at one point or another. I've known Sierramist for a long time (I think even before I played WoW) and I'm pretty active around the bank in Shatt, chatting with people I know. Anything specific come to mind about where you may know me from? Smile

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Vaslant wrote:

Primary wrote:
Like I said in my initial post in the thread, I was the GM of a guild for over 5 months and was an Officer in <Digital Heroes> so I'm sure you've seen me around at one point or another. I've known Sierramist for a long time (I think even before I played WoW) and I'm pretty active around the bank in Shatt, chatting with people I know. Anything specific come to mind about where you may know me from? Smile

~ Sean

Were you one of the regulars on Saintype and mines old weekly Gruul pugs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Primary wrote:
Vaslant wrote:

Primary wrote:

~ Sean

That's possible. I remember playing with Saintype quite a few times in some 25-mans, which may have been limited to Gruul's and maybe Mag's at the time. How's he doin', btw? Haven't seen him around lately. :/

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Vaslant wrote:
Primary wrote:
Vaslant wrote:

Primary wrote:

~ Sean

That's possible. I remember playing with Saintype quite a few times in some 25-mans, which may have been limited to Gruul's and maybe Mag's at the time. How's he doin', btw? Haven't seen him around lately. :/

~ Sean

He got shipped off to Afghanistan, last time he called me he said he was gonna be getting internet in a few months
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cunningblade

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Vaslant wrote:
Cunningblade wrote:
I think I corrected this issue as best I could with the gear I have now. Switched some Agi gems with some Hit ones and Hit went up a bit.

Cunningblade wrote:
I full clear Kara and ZA every week in an attempt to get either the Shade or 1st timed chest cloak. Cloak of Fiends would rock, but I know the Shade cloak is still an upgrade, which a reason I still go to Kara. Basically, I don't think it's ever dropped in all my times in there... :/

Cunningblade wrote:
Fixed this. Put in some good gems for those slots for the time being. If I had the cash I'd get the epic ones, but cash is running slim with the updates - a sign I need to get back to grinding/farming soon. Wink

~ Sean

Just wanted say good effort dude im impressed, theres a lot of other small little things but nothing that cant be told ingame Smile hit me or xeos up if you have any questions im normally on when hes not late at night Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cstrike.co.nz
Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:22 am

Primary wrote:
He got shipped off to Afghanistan, last time he called me he said he was gonna be getting internet in a few months
Hope to see him soon, then; was always fun in the runs he was in. Smile

Cunningblade wrote:
Just wanted say good effort dude im impressed, theres a lot of other small little things but nothing that cant be told ingame Smile hit me or xeos up if you have any questions im normally on when hes not late at night Razz.
Will look for 'ya. Still trying to get that elusive SoC. Been doing (H) MgT every day for over the last week and haven't seen it once. Getting very irritating, tbh. :/

But yea, at the very least, I want to show you guys how dedicated I can be to improving my skills and my playability as a Rogue, even from the smallest of tips from established players who have seen t6 content. I have already looked into some items to improve my dps and the gems should definitely help --- it's more of a bad luck drops situation for me since I'm still waiting on the SoC and DST. Sad

So yea, I'll look for you and if I can think of any questions, I'll be sure to ask them without hesitation, as I wanna be the best I can, every time. Wink

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:44 pm

Just dropping in to say thank you for bringing me to BT with you, and even though it was a little rocky near the end, I still had a great time. I will continue to study the fights in MH and BT during this week and be ready to go on Friday if you would like me to come. Smile

Have a good night everyone, I gotta get some rest tonight. Work in the morning, ftl. :/

/salute

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:32 am

Materials obtained:

13x [Primal Life]
18x [Primal Shadow]
1x [Bolt of Imbued Netherweave]
11x [Fel Hide]

These materials are used to craft the [Redeemed Soul] set + [Night's End] cloak for a shadow resistance set for Mother. Looks like the only help I'll need is the HoD and Voids if at all possible (I love to hate the AH!). I also picked up the [Pendant of Shadow's End] necklace in place of the Karabor necklace that I do not have - I'm only losing 10 shadow resistance taking this instead of the Karabor, so it should help to reach the cap. Totaling the shadow resistance up, that should give me approx. 292 shadow resistance from the items alone, not including any buffs. With buffs, I should be maxed on resistance. I hope this will be helpful in order to put less strain on the healers if and when I get to perform the Mother fight. I look forward to finishing up BT, but that is, if you will have me back. Wink

I'll be fully prepared and ready for an invite 30 minutes prior to the raid if you would like to bring me along. If you need anything in the interim, feel free to post it here. Thanks! ^^

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 am

Nice Vaslant, we like that you've got all that stuff prepared ahead of time. Keep in mind I can make the Shadow resist Kits.. its an additional 8 SR you can put on the crafted boots. We usually make the boots, bracers, belt, and the cape. We skip out on the SR legs. Good job on getting the neck ready to go too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PB

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:18 am

Show up today and no, we don't make SR legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue   

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Vaslant - Combat Rogue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next