Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galt

Galt

I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga... Empty
PostSubject: I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga...   I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 pm

Aww, these are the prophets, the chosen few, the selected youth. These are the ones that shine upon on thine meridian with the fourth level of gondor. Hi. And then the metaphysical visionary, third chapter dimensions, castle of corgi, I see darkness. Intertwine my mind upon thy nine, caliber, russian roulette stamina. Tylenol flip the fast track of the anomaly, thats preposterous, my words are better verbs towards the...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Cunningblade

Cunningblade

PostSubject: Re: I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga...   I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:55 pm

what the fuck? and you stopped smoking weed? shit dude some mega problems there, id go down the corner and get under the influence again I mean hey at least you will type something half understandable right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cstrike.co.nz
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga...   I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:59 pm

Cunningblade wrote:
what the fuck? and you stopped smoking weed? shit dude some mega problems there, id go down the corner and get under the influence again I mean hey at least you will type something half understandable right?

roflmao.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga...   I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 am

Cunningblade wrote:
...I mean hey at least you will type something half understandable right?

Dude, thats totally palatial. I'll remember that next time you ask me about going to the regalia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga...   I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I stopped smoking weed and been doing some yoga...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: